5.0 out of 5 stars Good design , Poor design?
Yes as somebody pointed out the neck of the jersey is designed to fit your neck not your head ,shock!
Not to tight (around the neck) either just right in my opinion.
The zip is a ¾ length so is good for ventilation or putting a big head through.
The sleeves are long and this is a fair and useful comment.
I find them just right when stretched out on my...
Published 10 months ago by treadtyred

1.0 out of 5 stars size issues
I have never bought a jersey with such long sleeves!I bought a medium which according to Amazon's size guide should be 25.5 inches, but the sleeves are ridiculously long.I have measured them and they are over 27 inches.
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design , Poor design?, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Men's Quest Long Sleeve Jersey (Sports Apparel)
Not to tight (around the neck) either just right in my opinion.
The zip is a ¾ length so is good for ventilation or putting a big head through.
The sleeves are long and this is a fair and useful comment.
I find them just right when stretched out on my racer.
Being 6'3" and 75kg with long arms I find I have to get tops that are to baggy to get the length in the arms.
I risked getting the medium and I'm happy I did as it is a bit loose but with a base layer I think it will be great.
Warning this may fit people with longer arms.
Poor design I think not!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jersey, 11 Oct 2013
I would describe this as a quality product. I got this jersey a couple of months ago and I can say that this is the best jersey I own, it still looks off the shelf. The material does a good job of wicking away sweat, rubber seam stays down and with a base layer it comfortably handles windy/cold (autumn cold) weather. The arm length is not an issue for me I would say that it's comparable to large/XL arm warmer. Brilliant top which I will most likely be purchasing again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Jersey, 15 Nov 2013
Typical good quality item fom Pearl Izumi.

This jersey is described as "semi-form" fit. I find this fit in all Pearl Izumi garments to be good for those of us with broad chests and shoulders - there's a little bit more room here without going up a size and thus having a lot of material flapping around your waist.

Some people have complained of excessively long sleeves. I found that when stretched out in the bike they were just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit colour, 22 Jun 2014
slightly loose fitting, but nice loud colour and long sleeves and body. Seems to wash ok with no colour leakage

5.0 out of 5 stars It's worth it!, 1 Dec 2013
It's a nice bike jersey and the product's description is accurate. It is true to size and the fabric feels great next to the skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars size issues, 12 Jun 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, 12 July 2013
I purchased a size Medium, which is a good size for me most of the time. However, not only were the sleeves about three inches too long, but the neck was so narrow that I could not even get my head through it unless I undid the zip on the front of the jersey. So very bad design in my opinion and not worth the money. I am returning the item.

Pearl Izumi Men's Quest Long Sleeve Jersey