Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 August 2013
Really enjoyed this one and was looking out for it for ages having seen Coldplay at the Emirates Stadium as part of this tour. The Blu Ray itself is not the standard live release you get with some artistic licence taken with the images and with overlays etc.,

Quality is generally very good though with the show itself broken down to various songs from different shows - with one or two of the songs appearing quite grainy. Have a feeling the Director intended this for a particular feel but it just annoyed me - I want a full, unedited, Coldplay concert. Overall though the image quality is fine with good camera angles throughout. Sound is, as you may expect, superb making full use of the lossless audio format.

One of two songs from the live shows were omitted which is a shame but what is left makes for a great record of an incredible tour. The fact Rhianna is there for Princess of China was a huge bonus.

Overall this is a highly recommended purchase.
on 5 January 2016
You're not likely to buy this, nor have it bought for you if you're not a fan of Coldplay. Quite simply, if you are.......buy it!! Put it in your DVD player, check that everyone's out, close the windows, up the volume and singalong!
on 8 October 2013
Having seen Coldplay perform at the Etihad Stadium during 2012, this purchase was a done deal for me, even before it became available. Love them or hate them (and somehow, for whatever reason, Coldplay do seem to have some Marmite stuck to them somewhere) you can't knock the way they can whip an audience into a frenzy. A great night in Manchester seeing them live, and a great DVD to remember the tour.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 June 2013
I picked this up to relive the night we saw Coldplay in Manchester and this doesn't disappoint.

I can't remember off the top of my head where this was filmed but it looks good - if not slightly grainy, but it's a great recollection of the nights if you went to see this tour.

There are quite a few speaking parts but the sound quality is awesome on a decent system - so turn it up loud :)
on 24 November 2012
A lot of us out here complained about the poor production on Coldplay's most recent studio album - MYLO XYLOTO - just over produced to the point that I have only played the album twice in the past year. A live album has obvious disadvantages over a studio album in the production stakes. This live album is unfortunately a victim of the same -everything is 'jacked up to the max' production technique - it lacks any subtlety. I can't understand why such an astute band allow their material to be produced by someone who clearly likes to bombast you with noise that is often distorted. It's a real shame. Great live albums have been around for decades - modern technology should make it easier to do a great job. As for the music, you get 17 live versions of hits and their best but it's very much 'play by numbers'. From the way the album opens with a fast faded-in audience noise and straight into the first track, you unfortunately know this is going to suffer from the same sloppy production and 'could care less' attitude of the previous studio album. I haven't checked if it's the same producer - I can't frankly be bothered to be honest. Some people just don't learn.
on 19 January 2013
Having seen Cold play live some time ago, I bought this to remind myself of the fantastic time I had that day. The DVD doesn't disappoint, there's a good spread of songs from throughout their career, with new favourites in there. The 'documentary' parts told me a lot I didn't know about the band and was quite inspiring and thought provoking. Needless to say, the CD is already in my favourites. If you're a Coldplay fan, you can't go wrong. Buy it!
on 25 June 2015
This is one of the best Live concerts available by Coldplay because of the material and the way the various concert footage has been captured and it's especially great to see it in Blu-Ray - it's gives one a feeling of being there in the venues...well worth the exra money!
The live performance that this band gives in this DVD, made the hairs in the back off my neck rise.
It's really magical and makes me want to see them live in real.
The cd is good and quality is amazing.
on 6 March 2013
If you went to see Coldpay on the MX tour last year, then you will definitely want to have this in your collection, as a great memory of a truly great occasion, if you didn't go to the MX tour last year then I would suggest you get this to see exactly what you missed and keep an eye out for the next tour dates, it was my first time seeing Coldplay Live, but it will definitely not be my last, magical to be a part of the show with the Xylobands
on 15 April 2013
I got this as a present for a family member. As far as I am aware, they thoroughly enjoyed it, and being a huge Coldplay fan, most likely enjoyed the cd and the dvd!
Amazon were very good with this order when the first one arrived cracked and with a complete corner missing from the case. A replacement was sent out quickly and the return was also easy to use.