5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Tree Soap A+!!
Purchased for use with Keratosis Pilaris. It seems to do the job and smooth the bumps. It also seems to clear up an issue I have on my arms and my feet as well. It's great for toxic issues on the skin. Does what it says and then some. Non-drying. I
bought this one time before and will definitely buy again. It's hard to find things that work on Keratosis Pilaris.
Published on 2 Oct. 2012 by DnceForce77

3.0 out of 5 stars Good soap
Didn't really clear up my sons keratosis Polaris, but certainly helped with his oily skin on face so would use again
Published 11 months ago by JW

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Tree Soap A+!!, 2 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Handmade Natural Tea Tree Soap Bar - Range No.5 - Acne / Blackhead / keratosis Pilaris / Athlete's Foot / Hidradenitis Suppurativa Relief - 75g (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoother skin, 30 May 2013
I waited a while before writing this review so that I could see if the soap made a difference to my skin and I have to say that it has! I love the smell of the soap and my skin is definitely smoother and a lot less spotty since using it. The seller included a leaflet with other types of soap for different skin types which I found useful. I am really pleased with this product and will be buying some more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!!, 24 Sept. 2012
i bought this product after trying alsorts of products for the spots/boils i get on my chin and sometimes back. i saw it and thought id try it and im so glad i did! within about two days they had started to dry up and within five days had nearly gone. brillian and im just about to buy some more!! excellent :)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 27 Mar. 2014
I suffer from in grown hairs etc and this product has helped dramatically, it's the only one I'll be using from now on after trying expensive chemical products to no avail new dawn now have my vote!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely natural soap, 1 July 2013
I like this soap it is really natural and has no nasty ingredients - if you like organic products then this is for you

3.0 out of 5 stars Good soap, 12 Jun. 2014
JW (West Midlands) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good soap!, 26 Mar. 2014
It's a very nice soap. Nice smell and even though it's small it's lasted me ages! It worked wonders on my skin after a few weeks as I have sensitive spot prone skin and barely anything seems to work! This did :) I shall be repurchasing

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does the job!, 3 Oct. 2013
Really has done what everybody else said. I am suffering from adult acne which has been totally unstoppable until using this product. No new breakouts when I got into a routine and am really happy with the results. Couldn't recommend enough :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Sept. 2013
Love it, does wonders for my skin and I can use it on my face without getting spots - even gets rid of them if I have any with the tea tree. Definitely thinking about buying again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Natural Product, 5 Sept. 2013
This product seems great and appears to be clearing up my acne very quickly. Lovely gentle product, only wish it was available in the shops.