on 24 February 2014
I chose this for my 9 year old grandson. It looked lovely in the pictures, but is even nicer when delivered. I bought this to match the duvet cover and pillow case. This makes a really smart, bright and modern bed set, for a boy or girl. The material is of a good quality, well worth the money. Quick delivery too.
on 12 September 2013
I really like this bottom sheet and pillowcase set. It's looks really nice, it's soft and washes very well. It's also nice to have a pillowcase with it as many people have more than one pillow with a single bed.
on 20 March 2014
I love this fitted sheet set it fits lovely and you can get the bedding set to match it looks stunning when it all matches.
on 8 December 2014
Didn't read the spec thought this was a duvet set but was not disappointed great quality and washes well
on 19 March 2016
Nice sheets. My only wish is that there was a fitted sheet also available.
on 19 December 2014