5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I am actually writing this review before I have received this order as I have already purchased from Lakeland itself.
I was so pleased with the results that I decided to reorder from Amazon.
It is worth reading the reviews on the Lakeland Webb site as well and they have some recipes to try.
I actually made my cakes with Doves Gluten Free flour using one of...
Published 2 months ago by Vixen

3.0 out of 5 stars Small tins
I must be doing something wrong - unless my expectations were too high. I thought I'd be able to make small Victoria sandwiches, but they never seem to come out as I wish. Also tin is VERY heavy to get in and out of the oven. Can you get straight sided cake cases I wonder?
Published 3 months ago by Carol Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lakeland My Kitchen Cook & Bake 12 Hole Mini Loose-Based Sandwich Cake Tin (Kitchen & Home)
I was so pleased with the results that I decided to reorder from Amazon.
I actually made my cakes with Doves Gluten Free flour using one of the Lakeland recipes.
I used margarine for greasing and after cooking Ieft the cakes for about 10 mins before turning out
Some reviewers say the tins are heavy but it did not worry me too much.
Ok I bought these baking tins while on offer but probably would have got one instead of two.
Good buy at the reduced price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
makes excellent cakes, and mini cheesecakes

3.0 out of 5 stars Small tins, 13 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake tin, 25 Nov 2013
I have used this many times now. I was worried about loosing the loose bottoms, but I still have all of them after at least a month! The recipes on the Lakeland website are also worth following!

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a change from using bun cases - perfect size too, 13 Feb 2014
This is a great tin. I was looking to make individual Victoria sponges and mini chocolate cakes without needing bun cases. It Took a couple of times to get the correct amount of mixture so it stayed in a perfect shape and didn't "mushroom" over the top. The best way to grease your tin is with unsalted butter (I tried sprays and stork but they stuck a little). Your cake are perfect with a small filling and sprinkled with icing sugar. Now I need to buy another so I can make 24 all in one go ! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because they do come out smaller and not as perfect as the picture !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 4 Oct 2013
My best friend has 1 of these and persuaded me to get one. I've done cake classes and wanted to expand my repertoire a little. I've bought lots of Lakeland products and they never fail to deliver. I can't wait to try it out!

Lakeland My Kitchen Cook & Bake 12 Hole Mini Loose-Based Sandwich Cake Tin