4.0 out of 5 stars Good Light Bulb
Bought to replace the light bulbs in our room and hall way. So far have been using for over a month and the bulb has not blown. As the price included 10 light bulbs, bought it as it seems value for money.
Published 9 months ago by flc

2.0 out of 5 stars Old style, but new technology needs improving.
I bought these bulbs that are in the original shape, as some of the new types were too long for the shades that I was using. I wish that I had saved my money. They tend not to last very long and blow every easily.
Published 5 months ago by Mrs Chrissie Neal

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Light Bulb, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Omicron OMC1170 B22d 70 Watt ECO Halogen GLS Bayonet Cap Light Bulb Value Pack, 8 Bulbs Plus 2 Free (Kitchen & Home)

2.0 out of 5 stars Old style, but new technology needs improving., 24 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, 10 Jan 2014
I bought these about 2 months ago and I've used 1 so far. It works fine and is nice and bright.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 14 Nov 2013
Only 1 bulb arrived at first. This was obviously just a mistake. When I mentioned it they sent me another 10 and let me keep the extra one. All good in the end. They all seem to work. Too early to tell if they last as long as promised.