on 1 February 2013
great item ,just what i was after . much cheaper than an original from nikon.it is also decoded so can be used straight away .
on 13 July 2013
This battery is working fine on my Nikon D3100 and it appears to be of good quality and correct specification.
on 5 March 2014
Good back-up battery. Does what it says on the tin, without frills and costs less than the branded alternative. Might even buy another.
on 4 January 2014
I have used ex-pro batteries in the past for other devices and can confirm that this battery is every bit as good as the Nikon for the half the price. Also (and more importantly) it works fine with the new firmware update issued to the D5200 (and a good few others) that renders other clone batteries unusable. Fantastic value and quality
on 3 July 2014
I've now had one of these batteries for about 6 months (received one as a gift for Christmas) and it's been faultless so far. I use it in a D5200.

In terms of battery life, it seems to last about 90 to 95% as long as the Nikon original. This may be due to different conditions in shooting, but I find it needs to be charged ever so slightly more. However, at half the price, this is still excellent performance.

After 6 months, it's still holding charge fine and working fine. I've put it through around 20 charge cycles in that time.

Overall, highly recommended.

Edit: Recently attended RIAT 2014, and this battery got through around 2200 shots over 2 days with life to spare with my D5200 on JPEG Fine. Impressive stuff.
on 11 June 2014
I must admit I was dubious about using a non Nikon battery in my camera. But so far so good, Camera has no problem recognizing the battery, and it seems to hold charge and last as long as the Nikon battery that came with the camera.
on 23 March 2013
The battery came quite quickly, I had no problem with it when I put it in my Nikon D5100, it worked fine, and seemed if anything to charge int the Nikon charger quicker than the Nikon's own battery? It also seems to last at least as long in use. So all-in-all a good buy at a good ptice. When the time comes I would buy another one!
on 11 March 2014
Bought to use with Nikon D5200, perfectly compatible as spare or replacement batteries and an excellent price, would definitely recommend.
on 28 March 2014
Bought as a backup for my Nikon D5100 and is currently working just as good as the much more expensive original battery. Have used Ex-Pro batteries before and have not been disappointed so far.
on 7 December 2015
Have owned and used heavily now for 2 years.
Will be buying again.
(Don't tell anyone, but these even survived the wife putting them through the washing machine, fully charged.)