5.0 out of 5 stars good value
Good value for money, a good weight and quality.I bought it to keep my own ring safe when doing messy jobs and am happy to wear it any time.
Published 2 months ago by coozie

3.0 out of 5 stars Ring
Not overly impressed with this ring. Was expecting better, but got what paid for. Wouldn't call it heavy and not the silver quality I'm used to.
Published 14 months ago by p d askham

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 24 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice solid ring, 22 May 2014
A good buy as the ring is well made, solid and of even thickness. Only gripe is the sizing, i personally do not think the sizing of the ring is totally correct and had to return at a substantial postage cost to me which i'm sure will not be refunded (so beware) - but did re-order a smaller size which was better.

5.0 out of 5 stars ggreat price, 21 May 2014
Lovely item good quality. I got this ring to wear for work so I didn't damage my expensive ones. No problems at all with it. Fully solid silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars SILVER HEAVY WEIGHT COURT SHAPE WEDDING RING, 19 Jan 2014
THIS IS A BOUTIFUL RING WHICH CAN SERVE AS A WEDDING RING OR JUST A DRESS RING! BOUGHT AS A GIFT SUFICE TO SAY THE RECIPIENT WAS AND STILL IS DELIGHTED AS AM I!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don' bother, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Silver Heavy Court 3mm Wedding Ring - Size L (Jewellery)
Not silver at all. it scratched in one day and went black in about a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 14 Jun 2014
I have arthritis in my hands and my finger has grown 6 sizes in the last 12 months. Obviously I can't have my wedding ring resized very couple of months. I decided to buy this ring as a temporary ring, I wanted a ring which would look good which I can wear everyday.
Mission accomplished! This is a quality silver ring, it looks great, has a nice thickness to it and so far even though I wear it every day it is not showing any scratches or marks.
Thank you for helping to solve my dilemma!

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant alternative, 14 Nov 2013
This piece is useful. As a safe alternative to say an actual wedding ring for going abroad on holiday, and you worry about losing your actual one whilst snorkelling... Can happen.

Other than this the ring fits well (take care to work out your actual finger size and then order). This supplier in particular offers a number of sizes. My size was particularly hard to find before stumbling upon this supplier/seller.

The only downfall is the ring will tend to scratch and scuff a little, but that's expected considering the price. Nothing a bit of silver polish won't hide and recitfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 31 Oct 2013
Just what I wanted and great value. Presented in a lovely box. No more word needed as it's really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for my Gold Wedding Ring that I had to Have cut Off., 9 Oct 2013
I absolutely love it, I have a problem where my fingers swell badly and I had to have my Original Wedding Ring cut off and repaired several times..so I decided just to keep it safe and buy a cheap ring to wear instead. I bought another Gold Wedding Ring more expensive than this and it just buckled and bent and was very uncomfortable, so I decided to try this one and it is absolutely Fab, it's a nice narrow size but thick quality made and it is so comfortable. I've been married 30yrs and I wish I'd had one of these all those years ago. I would recommend this ring to anyone I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed with it. Fantastic value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Oct 2013
I purchased this for a friend of mine after she saw my ring, she had lost her white gold ring and wanted it replaced, she is so happy with it and looks and feels like her original. Thank you