5.0 out of 5 stars great quality ring
Good quality heavy weight silver ring, well worth the money spent. Comes in a lovely box have worn for over a week now and not a scratch.
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it
I have an 8mm wedding originally and we bought this so that I could where my eternity ring and engagement rings with it occasionally as my other one is too thick I have worn it about 5 times and the rest of the time it has been in a box but it has become pitted and rough
Published 5 months ago by martin

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality ring, 25 Nov. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice solid ring, 22 May 2014
A good buy as the ring is well made, solid and of even thickness. Only gripe is the sizing, i personally do not think the sizing of the ring is totally correct and had to return at a substantial postage cost to me which i'm sure will not be refunded (so beware) - but did re-order a smaller size which was better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, 28 Mar. 2013
I went into john lewis to buy a wedding ring as the misses wanted me to get one. Minimum price was 850 quid. I was nearly sick. Thought I'd just try this given it was a tiny fraction of that price. When it came I could barely tell the difference. Amazing value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for my Gold Wedding Ring that I had to Have cut Off., 9 Oct. 2013
I absolutely love it, I have a problem where my fingers swell badly and I had to have my Original Wedding Ring cut off and repaired several times..so I decided just to keep it safe and buy a cheap ring to wear instead. I bought another Gold Wedding Ring more expensive than this and it just buckled and bent and was very uncomfortable, so I decided to try this one and it is absolutely Fab, it's a nice narrow size but thick quality made and it is so comfortable. I've been married 30yrs and I wish I'd had one of these all those years ago. I would recommend this ring to anyone I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed with it. Fantastic value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking sterling silver court ring!, 16 Jan. 2013
I received my ring today and i am very pleased with it. Good solid heavy weight. Lovely high polish finish and just the right size. Perfect. Would recommend this ring to every one. Great service and delivery too. Cannot fault. Great price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 14 Jun. 2014
I have arthritis in my hands and my finger has grown 6 sizes in the last 12 months. Obviously I can't have my wedding ring resized very couple of months. I decided to buy this ring as a temporary ring, I wanted a ring which would look good which I can wear everyday.
Mission accomplished! This is a quality silver ring, it looks great, has a nice thickness to it and so far even though I wear it every day it is not showing any scratches or marks.
Thank you for helping to solve my dilemma!

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver court shape ring, 1 Oct. 2013
A. O. Shea (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Nice and shiny with a good weight. Very comfortable fit that seems to be accurate to size. The picture does not really do justice to just how shiny this ring is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely ring, 17 July 2013
Bought this ring for my fiance and i wasnt disappointed. As a nice shine to it and as a decent weight and is really nice for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant alternative, 14 Nov. 2013
This piece is useful. As a safe alternative to say an actual wedding ring for going abroad on holiday, and you worry about losing your actual one whilst snorkelling... Can happen.

Other than this the ring fits well (take care to work out your actual finger size and then order). This supplier in particular offers a number of sizes. My size was particularly hard to find before stumbling upon this supplier/seller.

The only downfall is the ring will tend to scratch and scuff a little, but that's expected considering the price. Nothing a bit of silver polish won't hide and recitfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars SILVER HEAVY WEIGHT COURT SHAPE WEDDING RING, 19 Jan. 2014
THIS IS A BOUTIFUL RING WHICH CAN SERVE AS A WEDDING RING OR JUST A DRESS RING! BOUGHT AS A GIFT SUFICE TO SAY THE RECIPIENT WAS AND STILL IS DELIGHTED AS AM I!!