5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best baby purchases
I ordered this weaning kit when my son was 5 months and started exploring purees and solids. It arrived quickly and well packaged, then every item I was taking out was a pleasant surprise!
The training sippy cup was perfect for my baby as the free flowing one overwhelmed him initially. Later on he also liked chewing on its rubbery tip.
The soft tip spoons are...
Published 10 months ago by Mrs N.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly handy kit, oddly assembled, excessively priced?
Published 17 months ago by Andrew Sutherland

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly handy kit, oddly assembled, excessively priced?, 20 Nov 2012
Andrew Sutherland "Sutho" (Surrey outposts) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We use the Tomemee Tippe food pots (2 of which are included here) A LOT for serving/storing/transporting/freezing meals - they're really handy, being just the right size and freezer/dishwasher/microwave safe. Ditto the Tomee Tippe spoons... although the soft-tip ones they do (that change colour when the food's too hot) are better. The 'first sips' cup is fine I guess, we have others just the same- but our baby was exclusively breastfed and wouldn't take a bottle at all so for water, we found the Tippee First Cup better or even the BABYBJÖRN Cup since they let him sip rather than suck. The mash bowl thing is a bit superfluous. In sum, it's all fine for what it is, but I'd sooner just buy the pots/spoons in their own multi-packs, cheaper, and get the rest from elsewhere. Weirdly, the "Tommee Tippee Explora Weaning Kit for Boys/Girls" is half the price on Amazon but very similar. Or there's the "Explora Feeding Kit" which also comes with a bib etc. for the same price. I don't really see where the extra goes on this new version... unless you really want this particular type of cup/mash bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best baby purchases, 15 Jun 2013
Mrs N. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The soft tip spoons are ideal for first purees because everything is soft and I found it made an easier transition from exclusively breast feeding to spoon feeding. My son also liked playing with these spoons and even biting the soft tip (with no danger to his gums and later emerging teeth).
The bigger pot is ideal for travel as the spoon fits securely in the lid compartment so there's no need for plastic bags to protect the spoon etc. It is also big enough to keep 2 portions (at least until baby is about 7-8months).
The two storage pots are the best I've bought as they have a non-slip base! I now use them when I'm feeding my son and should I forget one of them on his tray they are not flying off so easily.

Overall, this has been one of my best baby purchases so I'd definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, 8 Nov 2013
My daughter was really impressed with everything contained in this weaning kit which had more items than she'd anticipated. Good value for money as far as she's concerned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink Tommee Tippee Weaning Kit, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Explora Weaning Kit (Pink) (Baby Product)
great product -pots great for freezing food as easy to get food out again & cup useful when weaning before 6 months, less mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start..., 20 Oct 2013
This has everything needed to start weaning your little one- very glad I purchased it in preparation for my son starting food!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this, 8 Sep 2013
It's brilliant for on the go and all round weaning really happy with this product ! And I managed to buy it on offer so even better

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Explora Weaning Kit (Pink) (Baby Product)
I'd recommend it to everyone! Easy to use and clean. The spoons are great and help a lot in This weaning fase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great package!!, 31 Mar 2014
As usual for Tommee tippee, a package of good quality product of 1st necessity.
If you just start feeding your baby with puree, you will find it usefull.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 21 Mar 2014
Fantastic starter set and sooo cheap! I haven't used it yet as my little boy isn't old enough but it has every thing i need when he is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item Thank you, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Explora Weaning Kit (Pink) (Baby Product)
As we know that all the things of "Tommee Tippee" are perfect for the babies, really recommended! We like it...

ARRAY(0xa35252d0)

Tommee Tippee Explora Weaning Kit (Pink)
10.79