5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Really enjoy the product, found it easy to use quite quickly, which was good as never used this type of computer before.
Great service from the seller, very quick delivery, Would have no hesitation in buying from this seller again.
Published 14 months ago by Dave Tavner

1.0 out of 5 stars Ebuyi Netbook - rubbish
Published 15 months ago by zippie

1.0 out of 5 stars Ebuyi Netbook - rubbish, 10 April 2013
This review is from: 10 inch laptop computer VIA8850 Android 4 WIFI Webcams
Absolute rubbish, plugged in the charger as the booklet tell you to, pressed on switch, screen flashed blue and went off. Tried several times and had to return it. Told the charger was faulty, came back to me and I was told it was now ok but alas this wasn't the case as iI tried to switch on but it flickered and went off. I was told it had been checked before sending back to me(?) unsure on this. Absolute waste of money. It cost me nearly 10.00 to return the first and over 6.00 the second, which hasn't been refunded, so I have been left out of pocket as only the original cost was refunded. Don't buy this item from this company as you may end up with the dud I got.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quaility rubbish, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: 10 inch laptop computer VIA8850 Android 4 WIFI Webcams
I brought this for use when travelling around, mostly for interneting and writing.

It worked ok to begin with, except when you used certain programs it tilted the screen image to the side (as if it was a tablet), which proved impractical with the trackpad installed....

but I managed somehow....

Then a few months after using it it crashed while trying to boot up, I was out at this time, so I closed it down since I couldn't fix it there and then.

But when I got home I forgot all about it...

A month or so later I have tried booting the machine up, but it just shows the Andriod Icecream Sandwich logo and then does nothing else at all, it now no longer boots up at all, there appears to be no physical damage that I can see, so why it isn't working I don't know.

But I feel now that the 70 pounds I brought it for at the time has been lost to me forever, I cannot with good intentions recommened this to anyone, it just isn't worth the hassle.

DO NOT BUY THIS POORLY MADE CHINESE RUBBISH.

3.0 out of 5 stars 10 laptop, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: 10 inch laptop computer VIA8850 Android 4 WIFI Webcams
It was good for what it is for around 6 months then everything started to go wrong with it. The charger port came loose and we had to lean something against it in order for it to charge before it stopped working completely. The internet was also dodgy and didn't load most of the things it was bought to do. Thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately it was DOA, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: 10 inch laptop computer VIA8850 Android 4 WIFI Webcams
BAD - The laptop was dead on arrival.
GOOD - The seller was very helpful throughout the returns process.
BAD - Yet more misfortune - the Post Office lost it ;(
GOOD - Again the seller came up trumps, with a refund as soon as the 30 day period was up and we could file a claim with the Post Office.

I can't say anything good about the PC (or the Post Office), but the seller was very understanding and helpful.Top marks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars What do I thing of this 10" Laptop?, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: 10 inch laptop computer VIA8850 Android 4 WIFI Webcams
I bought this as a Christmas present for my grand daughter. She is really pleased with it as it is easy to use as well as being a real bargain for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impresses, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: 10 inch laptop computer VIA8850 Android 4 WIFI Webcams
I bought this for my son for Xmas, was a little wary as it's an android but after having a play on it myself I feel it's ideal as a first laptop for my 11 year old he can play games and also do his school work very pleased and fast delivery

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken and waste of money, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: 10 inch laptop computer VIA8850 Android 4 WIFI Webcams
I waited 5 weeks to receive this item that was on a very slow boat from china - I contacted the seller and he said be patient it will arrive - I then got a message from DHL explains that I had to pay a further 10 import tax before I would get my delivery - I paid and the item was delivered the following day - it worked for about a week then the charger stopped working I replaced the charger but found the net book has a fault and will not turn on for longer than a few minutes at a time - this was a present for my son and had cost me over 100 - it is currently rendered not fit for purpose and I am out of pocket and my son without his birthday present - I doubt I will get any refund - a very disappointed customer