5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
This is a review for the 4th Gen iPod touch.
This is my second iPod 4G the first one took a bath (they don't like water).
From the first day this little machine landed in my paw it became an essential part of my life - so much so that I stopped writing up my daily diary and started using the notes facility. The calendar facility is also excellent
If you...
Published 22 months ago by Steve S

1.0 out of 5 stars No iPod in box
There was no iPod touch in box just some ear phones absolutely furious as my daughter didn't get her birthday present .
Published 4 months ago by Julie connelly

‹ Previous | 1 2 379 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service., 15 Dec 2013
Arrived before predicted date and well packaged. Bought as a present so have not tried it yet. I should have read the full details as it did not include a charger or ear phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod touch 16GB 4th Generation - White  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (Electronics)
My 13 year old daughter was eagerly awaiting the arrival of this I pod which she had bought with her Birthday money. She has not been disappointed - it has hardly left her hands. She has been taking photos/ videos of her friends & keeping in touch via Instagram. She listens to " her " music in the car so she doesn't have to listen to " boring " radio 2 ! A great little gadget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill service, 24 Oct 2013
Last minute present came really quickly, perfect service. I'm going to have a very happy 10 year old. In my day I would have been happy with a new pencil case, how times change. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars My First IPod Touch, 22 Oct 2013
I wanted an PIod Touch as my current IPod is very dated and started to show signs of wear and tear. Not having that big of a budget I chose the 4th Generation, The product arrived on time and very well packaged, it came with the USB connector and Apple earphones, also in good condition. I have been using the IPod for nearly 2 weeks and as of yet I haven't had any issues at all, I also found that my phone charger (ANDROID) is compatible with my IPod and will charge it, however the dated docking station I have is not compatible to charge the IPod. I am now ordering a case and sock for the IPod, and overall I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Oct 2013
A gift for my daughter, I have waited around a year to make sure my daughter is old enough to respect something expensive like this and she loves it! brilliant buy, very fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted daughter!, 22 Aug 2013
Perfect for my 9-year old as she can listen to music, watch videos & YouTube, take reasonable quality photos and great quality video, and play games on the high quality screen. But she can't run up a huge 'phone bill! Decent storage space (16Gb) and battery life. Recommended for those looking for the same features at a decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new I pod, 23 Jun 2013
It is exactly like the I Pad only smaller of course and easier to carry around especially on holiday. The camera is good and I like the way the photos sync between I Pad and I pod.

Very good value and exactly as described and lives up to expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the original iPod., 29 May 2013
Got rid of my 4th generation iPod as I hated the small screen and silly wheel. Thought I'd try the iPod Touch and it's so much better. It's a copy of my iPhone without the phone so I understand it immediately. It's been loaded with my favourite music and audio books and goes everywhere with me in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great machine you can do anything on it comes with earplugs and you can't get bored my son is addicted to it.l, 12 April 2013
An amazing device that I highly recommend all the apps are great on it and it comes with a great pear of ear plugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPod Touch 16GB 4th Generation, 2 April 2013
An excellent product, with amazing screen definition and sound, good free apps available :)
Very good value for money and offers lots of potential for expansion.

‹ Previous | 1 2 379 | Next ›