5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I bought it for my 90 year old Mum for Christmas, she loves Susan Boyle so I downloaded two Susan Boyle albums, purchased through Amazon, onto the little iPod, (and it is little) she loves it! she doesn't have a clue about computers, she has a hard time with the phone, but this little iPod only really has two controls, a very small on off switch and a big button for the...
Published 18 months ago by David Chorley

2.0 out of 5 stars no good pod
Ipod great size but i can not get it to syc itunes so i can not use it put it a draw and forget it.
Published 27 days ago by drew young

‹ Previous | 1 2 345 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Slate (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012), 5 Jun 2013
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Slate (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Excellent product from Apple, great gym companion, so light weight you forget that you've got it with you

5.0 out of 5 stars easy listening, 14 Feb 2013
easy to use fits in your bag sound is excellent easy to download music excellent. would recommend to all my friends and family. good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it, 14 Mar 2013
exactly as it says on the tin but even better. It allows me to not only download itunes but other music from my pc and laptop library. Highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Jun 2013
This shuffle is perfect for what I need....used while gardening, housework etc, and will be great when I'm on holiday. After enlisting help of my tech-savvy friend, I downloaded a dozen favourite CDs and away I went. Perfect for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars compact design and well built, 28 Aug 2013
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have always found Apple products to be robust, well built, practical and fit for purpose. Occasionally they have a flaw, usually with the battery, but on the whole they are good quality products. The iPod shuffle lives up to this heritage with a small but usable design, it accepts the on-board advance, retreat, pause, play and voice over, but this can also be controlled with a headset that has the same buttons on-the-wire.

Of all the Apple products I think the shuffle gives the best value for money and affordability. At the time of purchase I got this for 5GBP less than the Apple site, whereas they are normally the same price. It has 2GB storage which I find is more than enough to give a good range and variety of music. The shuffle lets you have a good mix with few repeats. There is also a nice range of colours.

The voice over is a nice touch - holding down the play button will have the device tell you what song is playing and if you advance whilst it is talking it will tell you the next song so you can skip through when a song doesn't take your fancy.

I have had 2 shuffles from previous generations and they all did well. Both lasted for several years of constant use and charge cycles. One of which went through a 40 degree wash and survived (not recommended). It is possible to change the batteries on these when they fail, but I didn't think it was worth the messing about. One could argue to buy a product whose battery could simply be replaced, but they don't come as small and compact as the shuffle.

Just be careful not to leave the device in a pocket, it is easily done and you will spend days wondering where it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod, 27 May 2013
Ms. S. L. Wicks "book fiend" (Wakefield, West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Silver (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (Electronics)
Prompt postage and packaging. A great running companion, sounds great, easy to upload songs onto and the power lasts a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product....although...., 23 April 2013
i bought this product for my girlfriend, it works great but the only problem is that when it arrived, it was alot darker than the one in the image

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB, 3 Mar 2013
Brilliant piece of equipment. Superb tone, easy to use. Amazing price for such excellent quality. Perfect for the more mature!

5.0 out of 5 stars My first ipod!, 14 Feb 2013
Fabulous colour - makes a nice change from the usual ones! Very easy to use - both to set up an play. Seems quite robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 6 April 2013
I bought this because my MP3 player died. It is much better than the MP3 - small, light, easy to use once you've sorted your way through the registration. I wanted something that I can take on holiday and take with me when I go out sketching, or when working in the garden. For the purposes I want it for the 2g memory will be sufficient- I can always change the music selection if I get bored with it. Not sure how useful the voice over will be - I may decide to delete this as I simply wanted something that I can pick up and switch on and will probably just use the shuffle button. The problem with my other MP3 was getting to the right menu/playlist through all the screen saver rubbish etc. The on/off and shuffle buttons are small, but despite having quite large fingers this isn't a problem. Volume seems fine and the sound quality not bad for the size (especially if, like me, you remember the hum/tape noise of the Walkman. The in-ear earphones actually stay in my ears - another problem with my other MP3 player.The clip seems good - yet another difficulty with my other player. I think I shall reallly enjoy using this. I have bought a small carry case so that I don't lose it or damage it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 345 | Next ›