5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I bought it for my 90 year old Mum for Christmas, she loves Susan Boyle so I downloaded two Susan Boyle albums, purchased through Amazon, onto the little iPod, (and it is little) she loves it! she doesn't have a clue about computers, she has a hard time with the phone, but this little iPod only really has two controls, a very small on off switch and a big button for the...
Published 20 months ago by David Chorley

2.0 out of 5 stars Must have been faulty ?
Have given 2 stars to reflect the fact the cable was unreliable,as can't really comment on how good I thought it was going to be if you see what I mean. Thought I would have a change from my 5 year old Sony Walkman, I liked the size of the shuffle and the headphones seemed good quality and , so I was told, the apparent ease of loading up with my Music. Well, the swapping...
Published 8 months ago by Ges

‹ Previous | 142 43 4451 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sep 2014
My wife love this ipod I also have one in silver very good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sep 2014
Excellent .....but then all apple products are. ...would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Purple (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (Electronics)
excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Sep 2014
best player for sports! only one bad thing... ITUNES ;/////

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and good value for money, 23 Sep 2014
Quick delivery, excellent quality and good value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars Useful as a chocolate teapot, 4 Oct 2013
I was not aware that in order to sync anything this device requires iTunes 10 or later!!! ..... Our Macbookis a 2007 and can only support iTunes 9.. So it lays on my desk useless and unused until I buy a new laptop! An expensive error!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars No Working, 9 May 2014
I’ve just taken delivery yesterday of my new iPod shuffle. Thought I’d set it up last night on my Apple Mac. ITunes couldn’t detect the device. I’ve used an Apple Charger to try and charge it first(this shouldn’t be necessary my sons who both have shuffles tell me) Anyway still no life in it. Really disappointed we have all Apple laptops and iPads as well iPhones. This is the first device that hasn’t actually worked/

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in the car, 25 Feb 2014
I have an ipod classic 160gb but like to keep it docked in my sound system at home so I was looking for something smaller and not to expensive for the car. I can create playlist's in my itunes library put them on the shuffle and when I want a change transfer a different playlist to suit my mood. will easily hold 15hrs of music. Will also clip to lapel or shirt for use with headphones.

1.0 out of 5 stars I got a bad one!, 29 Jan 2014
Arrived yesterday very quickly - could not fault the delivery. Unfortunately I must have got a bad one as it would not sync with my pc either at work or home or be recognised by I-tunes. Its going back today :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPod shuffle 2GB, 11 Dec 2013
It is small and light ideal to store inside your hat when on holidaywhile listening to your music. It is easy to down load your favourite tunes from your computer, the quality of the sound is exelent and it isnt over priced.
It is easy to opperate and would appeal to all ages, it is also good for conecting to a USB socket in a motor car and gives you all your favourite tunes through your car stereo system.
The down side is it dosent have a memory card slot however if you upgrade to a more expensive iPod choose one with a memory card slot.

‹ Previous | 142 43 4451 | Next ›