5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
I love the iPod 5 can listen to all my favourite music and play some great games along with going on the Internet and checking my emails. It's been a real life saver for me as got an illness and its help lift my spirits I love it and think its amazing. Would recommend to anyone. Xx
Published 17 months ago by Nicola

3.0 out of 5 stars very good upgrade....but has its flaws
The sound quality of this ipod is excellent,the earphones that are included are brilliant and comfy. The new size is so much better for small hands like mine. very light weight, and the colour is cool! the screen is flawless, and the battery time is much longer than ipod's before. the biggest problem with this is the usb connecter....beware this will not fit any ipod...
Published on 20 Nov 2012 by musicmaniac23

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod touch 32GB 5th Generation - Blue  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Aug 2013
So happy i chose to buy this! It has a new slick design, very lightweight and very thin with a longer and much better screen, and has a lot more features. The camera has such a high resolution it's brilliant, and Siri is hilarious on it, sending you straight to the app you want when you say it which is nice. It is also louder than it's predecessors so i won't have the problem of it being to quiet when i'm in a group and want to play music from my iPod. The only problem really is that I've had to buy a lightning to 30 pin adapter so i can use it with my 4th generation accessories. My docking station pulls my iPod inside and because the iPod is taller, it doesn't fit which is quite annoying, but it isn't a big deal. Definitely recommend this to everybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 5 Dec 2013
If you want an iPad which you can fit in your pocket? This is a quality bit if kit, does pretty much everything an iPad does without the big screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 30 Jun 2013
After having an iPod touch 4th generation 32Gb, I really wasn't sure whether to upgrade to the 5th generation iPod touch but after trialling my friends I came to the decision i would.

Its stunning HD screen is flawless and makes the iPod Touch 5th Generation a pleasure to use, with its 1080p camera catching every special moment. The design of the this iPod touch improves greatly, with significant weight loss, the feel of this iPod is fantastic. With its new bigger screen you can now play and type on a bigger screen, I believe that this iPod touch has a longer battery life then its younger gen. However I think that is arguable in ways. The iPod touch 5th gen has to offer large space of memory which lets you download all the songs/videos/apps you want without using all the memory.

Overall, I struggle to find a flaw to this iPod so realistically I can state that if you have the money and want to upgrade then do. But if you are to purchase this, make a good choice on how much memory you think you are to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service , happy customer :), 11 Aug 2013
I previously bought an ipod touch 32 gb 4th generation back in autumn 2010 when it was released - from amazon as well- that ipod still works perfectly fine but i have noticed the battery life has waned a lot lately and needs more frequent charging so i decided to treat myself to a new one.

I have gone with amazon again and im delighted i have. In the past , i would have been wary of ordering electronics from abroad and delivered through the postal service to me in Ireland , but i have found such concerns arent warranted. The goods always come well packaged and work fine from amazon.

Plus, the pricing is a no- brainer on amazon. I could have paid 345 euro for this at argos here in ireland or ordered from apple.ie for 330 euro but why would i when i can get it for 250 euro delivered from amazon. That's pretty much an 80 -95 euro saving - so big saving there.

I am really impressed with amazon's service and delivery . The product was ordered monday and i had it thursday despite it not being due to arrive til monday or tuesday next week. excellent service

As for the ipod itself, well it exactly as you'd expect- a great piece of apple kit. The design is sleeker and very like the iphone 5. Alot less bulky than the previous 4th generation model i had. the screen is definitely sharper too. The camera is a huge step up and the sound quality is a bit sharper than the last too.

Overall , im very happy with the product and amazon's excellent service and the huge saving i have made

5.0 out of 5 stars This Ipod is a life changer!, 6 Jan 2014
I am very new to technology and hoped in my retirement to have time to explore. I just love this Ipod. It can do everything and now I've downloaded the user-guide I can actually understand most of it. The Ipod is easy to use - very good sound quality. The screen is not too small for clumsy hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing-Completely Flawless, 18 Dec 2012
This is an amazing piece of electronics and I certainly do not regret this purchase. The Ipod has a spectacular and crisp display and was fast to respond. Thin and sleak design, A must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things I have ever spent money on!, 14 Jan 2014
There are many mixed reviews about the new iPod touch (5th Gen) and I have read them all! Despite many bad reviews about the new lightning cables being useless, I proceeded to buy. This was using all of the money I had saved for Christmas and some all of the money I had earned by working on new years. This made all the hard work worth it! Delivered in fantastic time (ordered with a free Prime trial), I haven't had a single problem with the charging and the colour is fantastic. After owning a windows phone, the amount of apps available is tantalizing and does not disappoint! I have complete reliance on this after two weeks! I can see this being a best friend for a very long time! Never been more pleased, especially after splashing out for an apple product! Not only would I highly recommend this product, I would definitely recommend other Apple products! Next up; saving for an iPhone!

4.0 out of 5 stars a constant companion, 14 Nov 2013
I resisted buying an apple product for years, opting for a top-spec Sony Walkman when I finally joined the MP3 revolution.
Everything you've probably read about ipods is true:
Sound quality is nothing special: Having been used to the Sony, it was instantly obvious how much better the NWA A865 was for sheer musical ability compared to the 5th gen touch.
The Sony also knocks it into a cocked hat on music functionality - navigating through the music collection, equalisers, and its 'sense me' function, which I think is much better than genius.
Where the ipod scores is its sheer functionality in other respects. The internet brower is fast, podcasts I subscribe to are automatically downloaded, as opposed to having to connect the Walkman to the laptop and download it that way.
It's also got all the other stuff such as camera, notes, apps and a 64gb memory, which the sony didn't.
They are expensive but I take mine with me everywhere, and use it as others would probably use a tablet.
hopefully the memory will prove big enough to take most if not all of my music collection. I can see myself keeping it for years, just as a portable music storage device if nothing else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Mar 2013
Absolutely brilliant. The size of the screen is much better then the 4th gen, and the graphics are amazing. The camera is extremely good, especially now that it has a flash. Memory is so big that I dont think I will need to worry about space any more!