5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless
After having an iPod touch 4th generation 32Gb, I really wasn't sure whether to upgrade to the 5th generation iPod touch but after trialling my friends I came to the decision i would.

Published 14 months ago by Anita Hart

3.0 out of 5 stars very good upgrade....but has its flaws
The sound quality of this ipod is excellent,the earphones that are included are brilliant and comfy. The new size is so much better for small hands like mine. very light weight, and the colour is cool! the screen is flawless, and the battery time is much longer than ipod's before. the biggest problem with this is the usb connecter....beware this will not fit any ipod...
Published 21 months ago by musicmaniac23

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 30 Jun 2013

Its stunning HD screen is flawless and makes the iPod Touch 5th Generation a pleasure to use, with its 1080p camera catching every special moment. The design of the this iPod touch improves greatly, with significant weight loss, the feel of this iPod is fantastic. With its new bigger screen you can now play and type on a bigger screen, I believe that this iPod touch has a longer battery life then its younger gen. However I think that is arguable in ways. The iPod touch 5th gen has to offer large space of memory which lets you download all the songs/videos/apps you want without using all the memory.

Overall, I struggle to find a flaw to this iPod so realistically I can state that if you have the money and want to upgrade then do. But if you are to purchase this, make a good choice on how much memory you think you are to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service , happy customer :), 11 Aug 2013
I previously bought an ipod touch 32 gb 4th generation back in autumn 2010 when it was released - from amazon as well- that ipod still works perfectly fine but i have noticed the battery life has waned a lot lately and needs more frequent charging so i decided to treat myself to a new one.

I have gone with amazon again and im delighted i have. In the past , i would have been wary of ordering electronics from abroad and delivered through the postal service to me in Ireland , but i have found such concerns arent warranted. The goods always come well packaged and work fine from amazon.

Plus, the pricing is a no- brainer on amazon. I could have paid 345 euro for this at argos here in ireland or ordered from apple.ie for 330 euro but why would i when i can get it for 250 euro delivered from amazon. That's pretty much an 80 -95 euro saving - so big saving there.

I am really impressed with amazon's service and delivery . The product was ordered monday and i had it thursday despite it not being due to arrive til monday or tuesday next week. excellent service

As for the ipod itself, well it exactly as you'd expect- a great piece of apple kit. The design is sleeker and very like the iphone 5. Alot less bulky than the previous 4th generation model i had. the screen is definitely sharper too. The camera is a huge step up and the sound quality is a bit sharper than the last too.

Overall , im very happy with the product and amazon's excellent service and the huge saving i have made

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod touch 32GB 5th Generation - Blue (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (Electronics)
I love the iPod 5 can listen to all my favourite music and play some great games along with going on the Internet and checking my emails. It's been a real life saver for me as got an illness and its help lift my spirits I love it and think its amazing. Would recommend to anyone. Xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy upgrade for a solid piece of kit, 20 May 2014
C. J. Donegan "Wonder fan" (Stirling) - See all my reviews
The latest, though were talking 2012 launch, version of the iPod touch is a sleek and good looking addition to the range. With all the features of IOS 7 and now with blue tooth. Personally the IPhone 5 is the best option if you want the iPod touch and a phone to save carrying too many gadgets and the phone also gets you 3G or 4G to use the internet but the wireless feature on the iPod allows you to do pretty much everything the phone does including getting your mail and watching TV or movies and listening to the radio.

It is still the best on the market, goodness knows what the 6th generation will do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my iPod, 3 May 2014
C. Quinn - See all my reviews
I bought this iPod for 3 reasons:
1st was to develop iPhone apps and I already owned an android so I didn't need or want an iPhone.
2nd was to listen to music, I found that listening to music on my Samsung smartphone drained the battery fairly quickly (which already isn't great) and so an iPod solely for music is what I needed.
3rd reason was to replace my 4th Gen iPod which got stolen on me.

It is a fantastic iPod as all of the other reviews will tell you (so I won't go into sound/screen quality, etc which are all brilliant), but the reason it looses 1 star with me is battery life. For me, battery life is one of the most important qualities a device like this or a phone can have. Now, the battery life on this is better than my phone BUT it is a lot worse than my previous 4th Gen iPod... which sucks because my only real use for it day to day is listening to music.

Anyway I would probably give it 4 1/2 stars if I could on Amazon. If you want a device that does everything an iPhone does except the phone features then look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing-Completely Flawless, 18 Dec 2012
This is an amazing piece of electronics and I certainly do not regret this purchase. The Ipod has a spectacular and crisp display and was fast to respond. Thin and sleak design, A must buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Treat yourself... have fun., 28 July 2014
Tech Usher "DpErCeHz" (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
If all the rumours spreading is true, this will be the template for the next iPhone, at least aesthetically. This current version of iPod is very thin & light that it doesn't feel like it's there in your pocket. It's just like an iPhone without paying the high price for phone features. I use this mostly as a music player and for casual gaming which in both cases performs very well. Battery life is good and it doesn't take that long to charge it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Mar 2013
Absolutely brilliant. The size of the screen is much better then the 4th gen, and the graphics are amazing. The camera is extremely good, especially now that it has a flash. Memory is so big that I dont think I will need to worry about space any more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Aug 2013
So happy i chose to buy this! It has a new slick design, very lightweight and very thin with a longer and much better screen, and has a lot more features. The camera has such a high resolution it's brilliant, and Siri is hilarious on it, sending you straight to the app you want when you say it which is nice. It is also louder than it's predecessors so i won't have the problem of it being to quiet when i'm in a group and want to play music from my iPod. The only problem really is that I've had to buy a lightning to 30 pin adapter so i can use it with my 4th generation accessories. My docking station pulls my iPod inside and because the iPod is taller, it doesn't fit which is quite annoying, but it isn't a big deal. Definitely recommend this to everybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 5 Dec 2013
If you want an iPad which you can fit in your pocket? This is a quality bit if kit, does pretty much everything an iPad does without the big screen.