5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless
After having an iPod touch 4th generation 32Gb, I really wasn't sure whether to upgrade to the 5th generation iPod touch but after trialling my friends I came to the decision i would.

Published 13 months ago by Anita Hart

3.0 out of 5 stars very good upgrade....but has its flaws
Published 20 months ago by musicmaniac23

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 30 Jun 2013

Its stunning HD screen is flawless and makes the iPod Touch 5th Generation a pleasure to use, with its 1080p camera catching every special moment. The design of the this iPod touch improves greatly, with significant weight loss, the feel of this iPod is fantastic. With its new bigger screen you can now play and type on a bigger screen, I believe that this iPod touch has a longer battery life then its younger gen. However I think that is arguable in ways. The iPod touch 5th gen has to offer large space of memory which lets you download all the songs/videos/apps you want without using all the memory.

Overall, I struggle to find a flaw to this iPod so realistically I can state that if you have the money and want to upgrade then do. But if you are to purchase this, make a good choice on how much memory you think you are to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod touch 32GB 5th Generation - Blue (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (Electronics)
I love the iPod 5 can listen to all my favourite music and play some great games along with going on the Internet and checking my emails. It's been a real life saver for me as got an illness and its help lift my spirits I love it and think its amazing. Would recommend to anyone. Xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase!, 28 May 2013
I have a Blackberry, and and iPhone is really too expensive. My 2nd Gen iPod couldn't install any apps, so I carefully researched and ordered this gem.

The device is absolutely stunning. Its perfect in size, HD screen, easy-to-use, 2-day battery life (if you don't use it to the max), and you can use all the latest apps!Also, SIRI comes in handy, tells me when my football club is playing next, and sends an iMessage to my sister!

Also, the cord on it is really handy, as these devices are quite vulnerable!

Only thing that I dislike is that the speakers dont go v-e-e-e-ry loud, as in, if your with a group of people, only a few of them will hear the bass drop! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 5 Dec 2013
If you want an iPad which you can fit in your pocket? This is a quality bit if kit, does pretty much everything an iPad does without the big screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing-Completely Flawless, 18 Dec 2012
This is an amazing piece of electronics and I certainly do not regret this purchase. The Ipod has a spectacular and crisp display and was fast to respond. Thin and sleak design, A must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great latest version of iPod, 23 Jun 2013
Brian Parselle (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
Fantastic video quality, much needed for such a small screen.
As usual good sounds
installed in no time at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Mar 2013
Absolutely brilliant. The size of the screen is much better then the 4th gen, and the graphics are amazing. The camera is extremely good, especially now that it has a flash. Memory is so big that I dont think I will need to worry about space any more!

3.0 out of 5 stars very good upgrade....but has its flaws, 20 Nov 2012
The sound quality of this ipod is excellent,the earphones that are included are brilliant and comfy. The new size is so much better for small hands like mine. very light weight, and the colour is cool! the screen is flawless, and the battery time is much longer than ipod's before. the biggest problem with this is the usb connecter....beware this will not fit any ipod docks that are out atm....also the usb cable regulaly gets stuck in the usb port of my laptop, you have to prize it out! further research shows this is a common problem. overall great player...but they need to fix the fault with the cable!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy upgrade..., 17 Oct 2012
Just got mine this morning thanks to Amazon Prime after seeing it "in stock" yesterday.
Was a nice surprise considering most people seemed to think it's not out until the 31st.
The 5th Gen iPod Touch is without a doubt, a worthy upgrade. About twice as fast as previous iPod Touches, so you will notice a significant difference in speed if you've had one of the older models.
I've had all revisions since the second gen and this one blows them all out of the water.
The display is amazing (same as the iPhone 5's), the camera is VERY nice and much better than in old iPods (5MP for photos and you can film in 1080p!).
You're pretty much getting the features of an iPhone 4S (inc. Siri!)
MINUS the phone function PLUS the new bigger and better screen.
I also really like what they have done with the shape, how light it is and that the back isn't shiny anymore.
Definitely can recommend this. Yes, it may cost a bit more than the last gen but it IS worth it.
(Just for the record, I'm anything but an Apple Fangirl but credit needs to be given where it's due :) )

5.0 out of 5 stars This Ipod is a life changer!, 6 Jan 2014
I am very new to technology and hoped in my retirement to have time to explore. I just love this Ipod. It can do everything and now I've downloaded the user-guide I can actually understand most of it. The Ipod is easy to use - very good sound quality. The screen is not too small for clumsy hands.