1,105 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
If you want an iPad which you can fit in your pocket? This is a quality bit if kit, does pretty much everything an iPad does without the big screen.
Published 15 months ago by marshy

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the camera and sharpness of screen
Published 5 months ago by stephen sabourin

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 5 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Aug. 2013
So happy i chose to buy this! It has a new slick design, very lightweight and very thin with a longer and much better screen, and has a lot more features. The camera has such a high resolution it's brilliant, and Siri is hilarious on it, sending you straight to the app you want when you say it which is nice. It is also louder than it's predecessors so i won't have the problem of it being to quiet when i'm in a group and want to play music from my iPod. The only problem really is that I've had to buy a lightning to 30 pin adapter so i can use it with my 4th generation accessories. My docking station pulls my iPod inside and because the iPod is taller, it doesn't fit which is quite annoying, but it isn't a big deal. Definitely recommend this to everybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 30 Jun. 2013
After having an iPod touch 4th generation 32Gb, I really wasn't sure whether to upgrade to the 5th generation iPod touch but after trialling my friends I came to the decision i would.

Its stunning HD screen is flawless and makes the iPod Touch 5th Generation a pleasure to use, with its 1080p camera catching every special moment. The design of the this iPod touch improves greatly, with significant weight loss, the feel of this iPod is fantastic. With its new bigger screen you can now play and type on a bigger screen, I believe that this iPod touch has a longer battery life then its younger gen. However I think that is arguable in ways. The iPod touch 5th gen has to offer large space of memory which lets you download all the songs/videos/apps you want without using all the memory.

Overall, I struggle to find a flaw to this iPod so realistically I can state that if you have the money and want to upgrade then do. But if you are to purchase this, make a good choice on how much memory you think you are to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Ipod is a life changer!, 6 Jan. 2014
I am very new to technology and hoped in my retirement to have time to explore. I just love this Ipod. It can do everything and now I've downloaded the user-guide I can actually understand most of it. The Ipod is easy to use - very good sound quality. The screen is not too small for clumsy hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 July 2013
I love the iPod 5 can listen to all my favourite music and play some great games along with going on the Internet and checking my emails. It's been a real life saver for me as got an illness and its help lift my spirits I love it and think its amazing. Would recommend to anyone. Xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service , happy customer :), 11 Aug. 2013
I previously bought an ipod touch 32 gb 4th generation back in autumn 2010 when it was released - from amazon as well- that ipod still works perfectly fine but i have noticed the battery life has waned a lot lately and needs more frequent charging so i decided to treat myself to a new one.

I have gone with amazon again and im delighted i have. In the past , i would have been wary of ordering electronics from abroad and delivered through the postal service to me in Ireland , but i have found such concerns arent warranted. The goods always come well packaged and work fine from amazon.

Plus, the pricing is a no- brainer on amazon. I could have paid 345 euro for this at argos here in ireland or ordered from apple.ie for 330 euro but why would i when i can get it for 250 euro delivered from amazon. That's pretty much an 80 -95 euro saving - so big saving there.

I am really impressed with amazon's service and delivery . The product was ordered monday and i had it thursday despite it not being due to arrive til monday or tuesday next week. excellent service

As for the ipod itself, well it exactly as you'd expect- a great piece of apple kit. The design is sleeker and very like the iphone 5. Alot less bulky than the previous 4th generation model i had. the screen is definitely sharper too. The camera is a huge step up and the sound quality is a bit sharper than the last too.

Overall , im very happy with the product and amazon's excellent service and the huge saving i have made

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing-Completely Flawless, 18 Dec. 2012
This is an amazing piece of electronics and I certainly do not regret this purchase. The Ipod has a spectacular and crisp display and was fast to respond. Thin and sleak design, A must buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing technology, 30 Nov. 2013
Bought to replace an ordinary ipod. Because of its small memory most of the stuff is on the cloud. It is not useful for travelling when I still use the old one to avoid streaming.
Have a care when downloading upgrades. I inadvertently set up a password during this and couldn't remember it. The device shut down completely and it was beyond me to get it to open itself. It was possible by going to the web site but I thought the Apple store would have done it quickly. I lost all the stuff on the machine in the reset process. Glad of the cloud!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the camera and sharpness of screen, 18 Sept. 2014
After much thought decided to upgrade. Love the camera and sharpness of screen. Unfortunately one area has caused me to mark this ipod down. Previous ipod you connected your ear phones to the top of ipod. This ipod has the ear phone socket at the base of the ipod, why?: If you buy the package that is advertised i.e. case, and electric plug for recharging, the case is flip up from the bottom. There is a hole in the case but once you have connected the headphone, if you want to change what you are listening to you have to take out the headphones out of the socket to open up the cased and avoid putting pressure on the headphones lead.

2.0 out of 5 stars I-pod touch 5th Generation, 12 Dec. 2013
The item arrived on time, packaging was good, but, the device would not charge. Thinking it might be the usb cable, I bought another cable, only to find that it was the device that was faulty. I have returned the item and hopefully should be receiving a full refund within the next few days.