1,002 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Apples tiny but impressive iPod, though a few niggles
I bought one of these for a friend who wanted a good quality mp3 player, and is a bit of an Apple fan (ie they like their stuff)
First thing that hits you is just how tiny this little beast is, it's a mere 5mm thick too which makes it very portable and easy to carry around.

It's a very solid player overall, though it's not cheap...
A quick summary of...
Published 2 months ago by Mr Baz

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on second charge
Used this (as I do with all our Apple products) exactly according to instructions. Second time I charged the unit, it broke down completely, not charging - dead. Only used the unit a few times; it gave me the impression it was not quite up to Apple's usual high standards, so was glad to leave things there when Amazon offered me a full refund (i.e. won't be replacing this...
Published 2 months ago by AW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine., 16 Mar 2014
My nano goes with me everywhere and has the dents and scratches to prove it. Nice, simple and intuitive display, great sound, fantastic battery life. The radio is great and I use it all the time. All in all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Ipod, 13 Aug 2014
Really pleased with this product. I have had the 6th generation ipod for 4 years until the screen died on me. So I got the latest version of the ipod which is kinda similar to the old one. Obviously the screen is more longer which I like, but i wish it had a clip at the back. What really suprised me was the bluetooth feature which I didn't know about coz this means I can connect it to almost any device nowdays without any fuss or wire. It is quite louder when you listen to it with good headphones like dre beats. My old ipod I use to have max volume with dre beats didn't hurt the ear drums. At first I didn't like the buttons on the side but im use to it now, it helps if you get the cover so that you can change songs or put the volume up or down if the ipod is in your pocket without accidentally hitting the pause button like I did at first everytime I wanted to change for a different song.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 22 Aug 2013
Was bought as a gift for an elderly friend who is abysmally untechy. She found it easy to use and so far is very pleased with it. Seems particularly suitable for people who want something realtively simple without all the bells and whistles other options have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but mighty, 12 Mar 2014
Multifunctional and now holding ALL of my favourite music! Only wish it had the clip for running as on the past model.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great iPod, 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Blue (Electronics)
This 7th generation Nano seems to be creating quite a divide. Personally, I think this is perfect replacement for my 4th generation Nano that recently got stolen. it is tiny, beautiful to look at and hold, has logical buttons and sounds great when paired with decent earphones (I use Klipsch X10is)

One of the biggest criticisms is the change to the new lightning docking cable. Get over it. The 30 pin dock is now nearly 10 years old. It is big and clunky. There is no way it could be incorporated in to this slender new device. I have no problem connecting to my car stereo with either the supplied USB/lighting cable or Bluetooth.

If all you want is great music player in a perfect form, this is the model to go for. If you want more, get yourself a Touch or iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink pod power, 19 May 2013
Bought as a gift for my wife.
She loves the display, the ease of use and after some abortive attempts to use iTunes to transfer songs to the nano, she is now using the system with ease...
Great sound...
Bluetooth in the car works well

5.0 out of 5 stars Music at last, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Blue (Electronics)
I am so thrilled with this not only does it look good but it is fantastic to use. I would recomment it highly the sound is fantastic and the movies are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars delighted with my ipod, 8 July 2013
easy to use and great sound I received in one day which was great as I was going away on holiday was able to take it with mw

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Blue (Electronics)
bought as a present so it was as requested and works fine, as expected. Looks smart, arrived neatly packaged to include the necessary bits, also as you might expect, though I do lament the passing of even basic instruction manuals - I know it wouldn't fit the dinky plastic crate it is packaged in, but personally I'd prefer a slightly larger box and less time feeling like an idiot for not instantly mastering the "intuitive" interface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 17 May 2013
Miss (BATHGATE, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
For starters it looks so neat and pretty! And is SO light. I thought the old nano was tiny but it would look almost chunky next to this! Easy to use, good sound....good memory....couldn't do without it.