on 29 January 2014
The having purchased one of these heaters before, it was when I purchased a second heater that the problems really began. When the second heater arrived, it arrived very badly damaged and Iwas unable to return it to the seller. Then both of the quartz heater bulbs on the first heater blew making the heater unusable. Consequently I cannot recommend these heaters to anybody they really are a waste of money.
on 30 November 2013
I bought this item and it lasted just 9 days before it died. It is cheap and nasty and very poor quality. I advise to pay the extra and get a better quality heater. Very lightweight and unsteady and i would not use it around children or elderly people who may knock it over, although it does have a safety cut off button on the base it is very unsteady.
on 10 October 2013
I am very disappointed with this item , as I purchased two of them and they both broke as soon as I Plugged them in
on 7 May 2014
good value small heater. Be aware the cut-out switch is very tempremental..you may need to adjust it before it can be used..
on 27 January 2015
stay clear off these bought 2 of them and didnt last a month
on 17 October 2014
Poor quality one of the bars lost its power within 2 weeks
on 2 January 2014
I use these heaters for my motorhome, this my second in 3 years, so they are not that robust. The plus side is that they weigh next to nothing and kick out A LOT of heat for their size. For the price you can't go wrong, just don't expect to bequeath it to your children...
on 22 September 2014
could not get a spare bar as one went on me
on 18 June 2013
Good for small room for subsidiary heating. Econmically priced average quality product. You get what you pay for.
Promptly dispatched. Recommended.
on 2 December 2013
Cool looking heater which I bought for a small boxroom with dampness and it heated the room in no time at all. Would recommend it for smaller rooms.