on 22 April 2013
Overall I would say this is a pretty good strap for running with the S3.

This is the first time I've really owned a phone that's too big to fit into pockets of running shorts etc so had a look around for a way of keeping my phone on me with without it being disruptive. This case does the job pretty well. The neoprene style material is pretty cheap but holds the phone securley. My biggest worry would be in wet weather as the gap at the top may well let in water. There is probably enough space to fit the phone into a freezer bag or something to make sure it stays dry.

One slight gripe is that I have found that the strap does slip a bit when I wear a long sleeve t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up! I know, why not just wear short sleeves....but I imagine it's just the strap and the sleeves fighting for space.

As for using the phone in the strap, it seems to work well when I just have it in my hands. Not sure I really have the dexterity when it is attached to my arm!
on 27 July 2013
Great armband, use this while running and also cycling. Holds tight on my arm, never comes loose and my Samsung galaxy s3 fits perfectly. Have used while raining and my phone was kept completely dry.
on 27 January 2014
This item is really only suitable for male as the Velcro fastening still leaves it too big for an average female arm. Kept falling down when running.
on 18 March 2013
The headline of the product says it all, it is really comfortable to use and it raps around the arm really great.
on 21 May 2013
Not a very good grip with the velcro a poor design if you are using it in the gym dissapointing
on 29 August 2014
A good product, especially for the price, however only 2 stars due to the limited arm size. I don't have huge arms [i don't lift weights] however it doesn't fit around by bicep.
Good for average sized men and ladies, but not men with larger than average sized arms
on 28 June 2013
The armband strap was delivered on time, the quality of the product met my standards. I am really happy with this product as it gives me the opportunity to listen to radio or my playlists on my Galaxy S III while running. I would recommend this product :)
on 24 February 2014
Supposed to be expandable strap but would not fit properly around my arm and as soon as I flexed my (not very big) muscles, it fell off. Straight in the bin as not worth sending back
on 20 March 2014
when the phone is in this thing the damn phone goes mental turning the volume up and down all the bloody time.
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO RUN FAFFIN AROUND WITH THIS THING
on 10 December 2013
It does the job and very comfortable to wear.
I have been using it in the gym when training legs and running.