on 15 April 2013
i bought this item for my son who is mad on mickey mouse he is 20 months and it is nearly bigger than him!!!
he will not put it down its the best thing iv bought him.

the item came swiftly, was very reasonably priced, (same item in argos was 20 pounds more).

will definitely buy from this seller again they have made my sons easter extra special !!!!
on 15 May 2014
This was better than I'd imagine it would be, the quality of this soft toy is fabulous. It's soft and very cuddly. Absolutely great, what a fantastic price too. Delivery was super quick and the packaging very very good. All round a great find! Thank you.
on 14 May 2014
Adored by my 6yr old! Arrived quickly, in good condition, with all official tags attached. Big Mickey - as he's known in our house is exactly as he's pictured.
on 5 October 2014
Great buy delivery was spot on nice & fast like everybody likes it would recommend thank you Mr Timmy Denton
on 6 July 2014
Grandson loved it he takes it to bed every night
on 29 December 2015
My 1 year old adores this. A lot cheaper on Amazon than other retailers! I'm sure Mickey will be well loved!
on 19 February 2013
i brought this for my sons birthday and he loves it i would recommend this for anyone but i love mickey
on 6 November 2015
excellent toy, my daughter 2 years old is very happy. thanks !
on 6 September 2013
The product just arrive before the date!!.. and its perfect for my little nephew!

I will totally recommend this product to a friend.
on 3 January 2015
It was good quality, but not the size i was lookig for.