5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
Bought the glasses for fishing,along with a cap they are perfect and at the right price. Would recommend glasses to a friend.
Published on 4 July 2012 by A. Summerton

3.0 out of 5 stars Good appearance, but be very careful with them!
Published on 8 Nov 2011 by Draykez

3.0 out of 5 stars Good appearance, but be very careful with them!, 8 Nov 2011
After reading the reviews for this product, I felt like giving them a go because the reviews seems positive and if I didn't like them, they were only a fiver anyway. I was quite impressed with the overall look of the glasses, you wouldn't be able tot ell they are very cheap just by looking at them. The quality of the product is... average. It's very cheaply put together and mostly (if not entirely) made of plastic.

If you do buy these glasses, be very careful with them! I have gone through three pairs in about four weeks because they keep breaking! Either the nose grips keep snap off or the plastic bit on the end of the nose grip falls off. But overall not a bad product, just be careful!

1.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor, 11 Nov 2012
Searching for DARK sunglasses to help my sensitive eyes in bright winter sunlight, I was led to this item through various links. As they were so cheap I thought "well I can't really go wrong because even if they're rubbish I haven't spent a fortune". Well, they ARE rubbish and I'm glad I only wasted a few pounds on these. If you're looking for something to give your kids to play dressing up with, then go ahead and buy these. Otherwise, don't even give them serious consideration. You definitely get what you pay for here. Like my friend says: "You buy cheap, you buy twice". My search for a decent pair of proper dark sunglasses goes on...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 4 July 2012
A. Summerton - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars like, 11 May 2014
I like them I wear them when the sun comes out the Mrs don't like them but am wearing them so there ner ner lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye-spy a bargain buy, 27 Mar 2014
I love my aviators. Not even the fact that the devil (Simon Cowell) has co-opted them as his official look can put me off them. These are an UNBELIEVABLE purchase. Well pleased, great rims.

2.0 out of 5 stars they arrived, that's about it, 4 Mar 2014
yes, they turned up, they also were on time. that's pretty much all i can give them credit for. they do not sit on your face, as the arms are way too loose, and i've tried to fix them multiple times. also one of the lenses popped out in public. how embarrassing! worst pair i've had. tis a shame, i really like aviators.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your usual oversized aviators, 2 Jun 2012
Mr. A. Virani "sweet technology" (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
Although I cannot comment on the durability as they have only just arrived, I am impressed with the fit of these glasses. They are not massive like so many aviators on the market, and fit snugly. The tint is also very good, darker towards the top, and graded well. Overall very impressed, can't beat it for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 18 Feb 2012
Product and service excellent- 5 star. I tried 3 times to submit a review but no response from either submit button.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent! Delivered right on time as well, 15 July 2014
For the price, excellent! Delivered right on time as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014