on 22 January 2014
Super shiny and clear, perfect fit and do not scratch easily. A tip on the white iphone is to use a permenent marker (Blue or Black) to shade the edges of the hole for home button and earpiece cut outs (on the second removable film) to make aligment easy.
on 12 August 2013
These protectors are fab, easy to apply, and no bubbles :) which is great and trust me, I'm the kind of person that if there is even just one bubble I have to remove the protector and start again or replace with another one.
on 30 November 2012
Its not bad for cheap product. U will get a bubble around the apple and iPhone logos but better then scratches!!
on 23 May 2014
Order came quickly ..the front of the cover seems to stick fine but I've been through all the back ones and they just don't stay on!!! Also it comes in 3 parts for the back and the bottom bit wouldn't transform on like the the rest of it! Wouldn't recommend
on 19 March 2014
Okay let me start by stating that I have been applying screen protectors for years, as I do this as part of my job, when we issue new phones to our staff we put screen protectors on to try and make the phones last longer and when we upgrade to try and make more money from selling them.

This is a review of using them screen protectors on the iPhone 5s

About the screen protectors:

They came in good time, looked like most other screen protector I have used, but thinner than some I have used in the past. So nothing really to report there.

Application of them:

You are given a cleaning cloth to wipe the screen, to get rid of the dust, well if you use it more that once you actually redeposit the dust back on to the phone.

The Front Screen Protector is thin, and I wouldn't trust it to with-stand a fingernail or a key from piercing it and then scratching the screen. I had next to no dust on the screen and I still had loads of bubbles.

The Back Screen Protector is also thin, and really annoying, to the point it became usable, it is split into 3 parts, top , main body and body, so it matches the banding of the phone, why in three pieces? The top piece I couldn't use because the paper tabs you are meant to use to peel off wouldn't come off or peel off, the main body was okay, but there was a gap of 1mm on both sides so it doesn't protect your back fully.
The bottom part, also okay but was again too small.

Overall verdict, for the front buy a tempered glass screen protector, they are guaranteed, but do cost around £10, but if you aren't bothered about small scratches or wear or tear then FoneM8 is fine, The back in my opinion is utterly flawed and not worth the effort, I bought another back protector for another seller for £1 and they were thicker and fitted perfectly..

Final word: FoneM8 are great, I have used them before and they are normally really good but this product isn't good enough to protect an iPhone 5s.
on 13 January 2013
It q good product and it fit my iPhone 5 perfectly. The only issue is that it took time to arrive other than that the product is good if you love your iPhone 5 and want to keep it that way.
on 27 February 2014
Extremely poor. I expected 5 front + 5 rear protectors, and received 10 front protectors only. Complete waste of time as it was the rear protectors I really needed.
on 28 October 2015
The covers were not same as shown on amazon, cut outs are different and do not fit phone properly
The back covers are actually cut on top and bottom which makes them very hard to fit and just peel off when you remove the layers.
I wanted the covers to match the iPhone etc just as on the photo they use to advertise them but the ones they sent me are different and not what i wanted.
review image review image review image
on 4 November 2013
Good quality and easy to fit. No bubbles at the end of process. Lasted about 9 months before I had to fit another.
on 7 February 2014
Didn't stick properly and peeled off within a few days, disappointed. Doesn't always pay to buy the cheeps product you see.