5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product
This is the first time I have reviewed a product - very highly recommended. The quality feel and look of this item is superb if you are weighing up you options then go for this superb
Published 19 months ago by Rob

3.0 out of 5 stars Kavaj Case
Just received my new KAVAJ iphone 5 case. Looks great, the only problem is my iphone 5 is sticking out of the top of the case by a couple of mil. If it fell the phone would be damaged. Is this just the case I received or is it a general issue?

Contacted KAVAJ support and they sent a new case to me without any problem. The new case fits my iphpne 5 perfectly and...
Published 18 months ago by Paul Keegan

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 26 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Dec 2012
The case is quite rigid, its a hard rectangle not flimsy like other cases I've had it has a good quality feel to it.

The colour of the case is ever so slightly of a red hue, but still looks smart, the strap for pulling out the iPhone uses a magnet to stay in place works well and is a good touch.

There isn't much to say other than the case is exactly what I wanted, looks smart, appears to be good quality secures my iPhone well, I reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 5 Jun 2013
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I have gone through a good few cases of late trying to find 'The One'.

I really liked the Senna Case I recently reviewed however I decided I wanted something thicker and came across this case.

I am soo glad I went ahead and ordered it. It is without a doubt the most premium case I have owned to date. The leather and craftsman ship are, considering the price, absolutely amazing. The shade of brown is spot on, the lining is lovely and the pull cord reassuringly heavy.

As with all leather cases it takes a few days to give a bit. The case is reassuringly premium and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a KAVAJ case again for my iphone and they will be top of the list when I need a new iPad case.

I love pouch cases and this is by far the single best pouch case I ahve owned since I started using iPhones a few years back. I highly recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kavaj ifone 5 leather case, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: KAVAJ leather case cover "Miami" for the Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 black - genuine leather with business card compartment (Electronics)
The case is perfect fit and is very stylish. There is a Magnetic fastening to the pull up strap which finishes the design off perfectly . Would highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Mar 2013
Great product, keeps iPhone 5 protected and its easy to use. Can easily remove iPhone by pull tab which is very effective. Only reason I did not give it 5 stars is for two reasons: 1. As the case is so tight, a fraction of the iPhone sticks out. This is not a problem and to be honest once the leather has stretched slightly, it shall be resolved but if it is dropped in the mean time. Top part of iPhone is not protected from scratches. 2. I tried using pockets and again were very tight I inserted a card into each pocket given and on its first use the colour of the case wore out due to me trying to fit the cards in. If the holes are there for cards surely they need to be suitable size to accommodate.
Other than these 2 minor points, I am throughly enjoying the case and wouldn't change it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Phone Cover, 16 Jan 2013
Expensive but totally worth the money. Looks very stylish and you can feel how expensive it is - if you know what I mean. I love it and it protects my iphone 5 beautifully. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 8 Dec 2012
Bought this case before I bought the phone, it looks good and fits the phone perfectly. Have since bought a cover to match for my IPad Mini. Both good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Tactile, 29 Nov 2012
KAVAJ leather case cover "Miami" for the Apple iPhone 5 cognac brown - genuine leather with business card compartment

Very tactile, sleek and pleasing to hold in the hand and adds little to the dimensions of the iPhone. Beautifully made, it should do an excellent job in protecting a very expensive iPhone 5. The mechanism for sliding the phone out of the case is easy and simply brilliant. Go for the Cognac colour, it looks very sophisticated. I have a KAVAJ iPad cover in Black but the Cognac colour (in my opinion )is much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars V. Good!!!!, 9 Oct 2012
Mr. D. J. Brown "Dean-B" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy with the quality of the product, and the fact that you can fit credit cards into the card slots. You can fit 2 credit cards into the two card slots but they are a bit tight, so I think I will stick to using one for cash, and one for a credit card - although I'm sure after a bit of use two would fit in after a bit of stretching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone case., 29 Jun 2014
Daveymo (cbr600f4) - See all my reviews
Excellent case and very well made. Fits the phone like a glove and protects my phone very very well. Using it is a dream! I would have no hesitation in recommending it!