5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality lead
Published 10 months ago by Demo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be better
The cables arrived very tightly coiled, with the end that plugs into my phone bent upwards. As a result the cable still has some kinks. It works, but I would not want it in an application where it needed frequent insertion and removal.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality lead, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bislinks® Red Noodle Micro USB Universal Data Sync Charge Cable For Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 Htc Sony Nokia Lg Blackberry Motorola Etc (Electronics)
I was trying to find the best but cheapest lead for my daughter who has broke a few and this seemed to be a favorite but I was a bit concerned because there were some complaint reviews too, all I can say is we have had it a little while and it seems to have no trouble standing up to my daughters abuse so far. I've had a good look at it and it seems well constructed, packaging was not the greatest so I can see how there could be problems with it getting bent in the packet although I don't suspect this will happen often, and the tight elastic band round it does not do the lead any a favours biting in, a twist tie would have been a better idea but despite all this a very good lead and mine was fine in this case. I may be buying more for the rest of the family mobiles, the colours help to stop everyone pinching each others.

4.0 out of 5 stars More orange than yellow, but fine., 26 Jan. 2014
I've bought three of these in different colours, to save arguments about whose phone charger cable is which.

Being flat, they don't tangle.

4.0 out of 5 stars seem alright, 2 Sept. 2013
got a couple of different colored ones, helps to find them, and keep them apart. got them for a week now and still working. wait and see, as any other micro usb cable seem to get broken after a while. fingers crossed these ones survive a few months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be better, 6 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Work like a dream, 27 Oct. 2013
This is the best data sync cable I bought. No Complained Work like a dream between my computer and Samsung S3 mini

5.0 out of 5 stars good cable, 21 Mar. 2015
Good item at a very good price and a good del. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap and does its job, 13 Jan. 2013
It does exactly what I wanted it to do at a great price and came quickly too. I love the colour.