5.0 out of 5 stars Eastern Philosophy: The Greatest Thinkers and Sages from Ancient to Modern Times, 7 Aug 2010
A very good starting point for anybody with interest in Eastern Philosophies, easy to follow and understand

4.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Book, 18 Jun 2014
Loved this book, amazing wonderful, life changing maybe for some, but worth its weight in gold.
Fantastic delivery and condition, great service

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Oct 2013
I have been reading this book (just starting middle east) and realize how much we are attached to our Western Philosophy and believing falsely that our Philosophy is better and if not, evolving alone and holding the truth. After reading this book I know how much all Western and Eastern Philosophy are intertwined and enriching each other since Plato's time. This book also destroys a lot of misconceptions and prejudices we have about Eastern Philosophy....The reason why I havent put 5 stars is because of so many names of the thinkers the author cite at the same time....I just get lost... and this even includes from further chapters I havent even read yet... Perhaps it would help if the author included a list of names of the thinkers in the back for quick reminder.
Nevertheless, is a good introduction for us to study further.