5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
If you are looking for headphones to use whilst running then look no further, ive had Sennheiser headphones before and they were excellent quality and lasted years and they were regularly used.
Published 3 months ago by anthony barrass

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Really Dissapointed!
I run 10-miles approx daily... Yes I do sweat - but already after 2-weeks the left earpiece is not working correctly and muffled.... Had a cheaper Philips pair (£20) were much more sweat resistant.
Published 10 months ago by Alan chiverton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sennheiser Adi PMX680 - (Electronics)
But these are something else yhey are very light and do not budge when on your head but the best bit about these headphones is the sound, it is so clear and it doesn't matter how loud you have your music they remain clear. I love music with a lot of bass and these handle that no problem its quite impressive actually.
If I had one complaint about them and it's not a complaint really is the wire I like my phone in my pocket and the wire is to short to reach my shorts but the headphones come with an extension lead which has a volume control attached to it but when you use it, it makes the wire super long but like I said its not really a bad thing and thats just me.
So overall I would highly recommend these headphones they are brilliant and the sound is awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Sound, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser Adi PMX680 - (Electronics)
Short cable, so it's not in the way (I clip my MP3 player to my shirt).
Extension cable is good if you keep your device in your pocket.
Bass is good and doesn't distort other frequencies when loud.
Overall sound quality is very good.
Frame feels plasticky (well, it is plastic :)) Wouldn't bend it too much. Only time will tell.
Definitely more sennheiser than adidas ;P

4.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser 680 sport, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser Adi PMX680 - (Electronics)
These are very good earphones. I've used this brand before which were the pmx70s. They give out good quality sound and the bass is very good. They can tolerate a lot of sweat when working out in gym. I recommend them highly to anyone. I'm very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars second pair as good, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser Adi PMX680 - (Electronics)
The first pair of these I had stopped only through daily use in the gym after 2 years so I'm hoping the the new pair will last as long.
The sound is excellent and they are very comfortable. My only quibble is that the foam pads come off too easily but not a serious problem

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 7 July 2014
Really Dissapointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible !, 31 Mar. 2015
Mr. JA Teal (LDN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sennheiser Adi PMX680 - (Electronics)
I purchased this item in January in order to get me through those long gruelling runs. After usage of around 8 times or so the headphones have started to crackle. I thought at first it might be due to something stuck in the headphone port itself so gave that a complete clear out. To my shock on my next run the phones started crackling completely, to the point I had to hold the jack so tightly in order to get any significant sound at all ! I'm very disappointed, especially after the previous good reviews and it seems ridiculous that these only come with a 1 month warranty! I'm now having to invest in another pair of headphones to compensate for these. Safe to say I will be avoiding this brand in the near future..

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 24 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser Adi PMX680 - (Electronics)
I use these for running and all I wanted was something that stayed in place and sounded good, these tick both boxes. I run in a hoody so clip the sound control to the pouch part of my hoody and it stays in place fine, if you run in a shirt then it's a little more awkward but I found it easier to just tuck it all underneath my shirt rather than trying to clip it. Have used these for a couple of weeks now running roughly 30 mins every other day and haven't had any problems, I think if you wear them any longer then they may cause your ears to start aching a bit though.

1.0 out of 5 stars The two part cord is ridiculous and the volume control is in the most annoying place and keeps adjusting itself, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Sennheiser Adi PMX680 - (Electronics)
Really unhappy with these. Have worn Sennheiser pmx headphones for years. The 680 is just not up to standard. Headphone jack wore out after only a couple of weeks use. The two part cord is ridiculous and the volume control is in the most annoying place and keeps adjusting itself. Don't know if it's just because I don't like then but the plastic seems cheap as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser Adi PMX680 - (Electronics)
Excellent quality, good fit and the sound is good. Overall very pleased and price was good too! Definitely would recommend to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser Adi PMX680 - (Electronics)
They do not fall off unlike my bud in the ear things!! Sound is good. What more is there to say?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›