5.0 out of 5 stars The best protector I've tested so far
I paid £12.56 for the white cover in Dec '12.

Published on 16 Dec 2012 by T. W. Marshall

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfick fit but not much protection
Samsung-made and a bargain considering high street prices. Fits the phone perfectly once you remove the existing back cover. The replacement provides a new back cover with a flip-over lid that has holes for the phone speakers so you can make calls with the front lid closed.

Published on 7 Nov 2012 by ibis

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfick fit but not much protection, 7 Nov 2012

I've decided not to keep mine as it doesn't provide much, if any protection if the phone is dropped. There is nothing to protect the edges.

I've also seen a friend's similar Samsung case for a S3 with a few months wear and tear on it. The front is starting to delaminate.

So, in conclusion, beautiful and stylish but not very protective.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best protector I've tested so far, 16 Dec 2012
T. W. Marshall (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I paid £12.56 for the white cover in Dec '12.

After going though a few 3rd party protective covers I decided to get an official Samsung protector after too many disappointments (see my other reviews...). Initially I was unsure of it as it doesn't really offer any rear protection but then it hit me, you remove the original battery cover so if you want to sell it on you can do so in it's original excellent condition, with it's original cover. The battery cover supplied with the screen cover is exactly the same as the original cover

The screen cover has a strange pitted texture but on realisation it is there to aid grip as two smooth surfaces would just make it easier for your phone to slip out your hands. It doesn't offer any rear protection but I was aware of this when buying. Over all for the price I paid I'd give it 5 stars as it really improves the overall appearance and offers very good front protection. For the original £30 RRP I'd give it 3 or 4 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, protects it well enough but...not brilliant, 4 Dec 2012
Not bad for £16, considering carphone warehouse were trying to sell it to me for £35. But I'm not a fan of this cover at all.

Looking at the phone I realised I might need something to protect the giant screen. So I looked into covers like the smart cover I have for my iPad 2. Unfortunately unlike the iPad 2 this cannot be removed if it's in the way. In the way it is, constantly.

Being right handed I like to hold the phone with my left hand & type or surf with my right, but the added width and dimensions of the cover when open is horrible to hold. Holding the phone without this cover is fine, I can place my hands anywhere, it's nice and thin too. The cover just gets in the way.

The other major issue is keeping it clean, it's awful at staying clean. I've had it for a week & already the edges of the cover are going a bit black from dirt and muck. The inside picks up dust and particles & the front cover of the white one gets dirty all to easy.

I think I'm going to have to ditch this and make do with the phone without a cover, because it's horrible to hold and use. Compared to the iPad 2 cover which is of similar style, this is awful. Using the camera with this is awkward too, because the camera is in the middle you can't have the cover open & tucked around the back, which makes for very awkward picture taking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very pale and insipid 'lime green' colour, 10 Nov 2013
I already have a couple of covers for the Note 2 so knew what to expect with the product but was disappointed in the 'lime green' colour. It is very pale and insipid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Samsung Clip On Replacement Battery Cover Flip Case for Galaxy Note 2 - Dark Grey (discontinued by manufacturer) (Accessory)
The cover fits perfectly and is exactly as described. The other advantage is the back cover a a chip built-in to allow S-Beam and NFC functionality. Good cover for a great phone,

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but beware the white, 17 Nov 2012
Good solid cover. Doesn't properly protect but then so is with the other covers. But be aware that the white cover becomes off white quite fast and then grey -- sensitive to finger marks.

3.0 out of 5 stars green!!!!!, 7 Jun 2013
it is a great cover for the phone fits well but it is not the same green inb the picture. its a really light green which is not that nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit, 28 Feb 2013
Returned this item as it was not the 'original samsung accessory' that it was advertised as. It is a bad quality fake (I bought a real Samsung cover and the quality is so much better) and not only that, it was also damaged!

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is genuine, 25 Feb 2014
I was quite confuse as the color makes the price difference but finally I selected pebble blue color. I was impressed by putting it on my phone gives a brand new look. It fits very well and guess what its authentic :).

2.0 out of 5 stars samsung clip on, 28 Dec 2013
Looked ok when took out of packet but quickly came apparent that the cover was not a good fit the top part of the replacement backing was gapping meaning that the seal was not adequate to do the job. returned to sellar