5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
My four year old love this and plays with it for hours. You just can't have too much of it. We've had this about 2 meters high. My two year old loves its too and it's very robust so we think it's fab.
Published 17 months ago by Kerry Jarvis

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing!
This was a much wanted present for my 4 year old grand daughter and she loves it! BUT it is very unstable once erected. Her granddad copied the picture exactly ( there were no actual instructions) but moving it or knocking it is disastrous as it easily collapses, causing great frustration. It would benefit greatly from having some kind of base plate to insert the...
Published 6 months ago by Gillian M. Regan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 9 Jan 2014
Antony Goldfine "Antony" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
I love it more than my four year old. Tempted to get it out to play even when he's at school. Help me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
Brilliant construction toy. My boys, 8 and 6 both love playing with it and as an added bonus so do I! The pieces are sturdy and there are plenty of interesting pieces too. Unlike many sets it uses full size marbles which means lost marbles are easy to replace. There are plenty of pieces in the set, enough to build towers taller than my kids and to keep both entertained at the same time. Money well spent and can't recommend highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars kids loved it, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
my two nephews were getting up at half five in the morning before school to play with this. the only problem with it is that there's no way you could build it like the picture on the box without gluing the bits together. it becomes too tall and topples over. this caused some frustration when their dad was trying to build it! once you give up your tower building ambitions though its a great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - great fun for all the family and excellent quality, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
This marble run is one of our favourite toys and is providing hours and hours of fun for the entire family. We first got the Galt Super Marble Run to our son when he was 2 years 9 months, and now gave him this new bigger set for his fourth birthday, to combine the two. At first he and his big sister were watching us build the run and only plopped in the marbles under supervision, now they are building more and more complicated runs by themselves. It is fun for adults and teenagers, too, especially if one wants to rise to the challenge of assembling all pieces into several continuous and intermingling pathways.

The pieces are made of good quality plastic and fit together snugly, resulting in a sturdy construction, while both assembly and disassembly are easy even for children. The primary colours of the pieces are pleasing to the eyes and timeless. The special pieces are also really well designed and fun. My only gripe (not really) is the photo on the box: It shows a construction that has several unsupported columns and is quite unstable, and for some reason my son currently always wants us to build the run "as it is supposed to be" - let's hope this is just a phase :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
Was a birthday present for my grandson. He apparently loved it. Went for the Galt one as other reviewers commented on the fact that it takes normal sized marbles, and at some point you will need to replace lost ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun toy, 21 April 2014
S W (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
I would call this "Lego for marbles".

A big box, with of separate colourful and robust pieces, which can be put together in endless ways to create sturdy, yet intricate contraptions for rolling marbles.

The marbles roll smoothly, without sticking. They also make some interesting and entertaining noises - banging, clattering, bouncing, whirling. If you build a full and varied run, then release several marbles in quick succession with everything moving at once (wheels turning, lots of noise - bouncing, clattering, whirling), the whole thing can look quite interesting, almost spectacular.

There are no instructions or "suggested patterns" - it's a case of simply opening the box and getting on with it, and to be honest, that isn't really an issue - it's fun to work it out. There is a photo of a completed marble run on the front cover of the box, however I think that is more of a suggestion than a definite promise of what you can build, because some of the "key" pieces in the box were a different colour from the photo.

A few marbles are provided to start you off, and we discovered that the "standard" smaller marbles also work perfectly well.

Finally, as with Lego, it can be broken up and rebuilt at any time - ideal for children with an appetite for destruction.

EDIT: I've added an image: one example of a completed run which uses all pieces provided - see pictures on "main" page for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
This was a present for my grandson, has had a lot of fun building it up for his marbles to run down, many hours of play just loves the whole thing and of course lots of marbles.

1.0 out of 5 stars No packaging? Thanks Amazon for ruining the birthday surpise!, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
The comment below is by no means a reflect on the toy. But, I wanted to express my disappointment with packaging and delivery for this item.

I was surprised that Amazon sent this to my house in no packaging at all. Whilst I appreciate we must all do our best to save the environment and I am a keen recycler - I didn't realise that "Frustration Free Packaging" meant no packaging at all. This meant that my soon to be three year old has already seen one of her birthday presents as it was handed over by the courier in all its glory! Thanks Amazon for ruining the surprise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended toy, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
I am very impressed by this. Great quality, pieces fits snugly together, stable and easy to build. Been using it many times a day with my 2 and 4 year old kids. Happy to finally find a toy I also enjoy to play with.

Galt Mega Marble Run