5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
My four year old love this and plays with it for hours. You just can't have too much of it. We've had this about 2 meters high. My two year old loves its too and it's very robust so we think it's fab.
Published on 10 Feb. 2013 by Kerry Jarvis

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing!
Published 16 months ago by Gillian M. Regan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars kids loved it, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
my two nephews were getting up at half five in the morning before school to play with this. the only problem with it is that there's no way you could build it like the picture on the box without gluing the bits together. it becomes too tall and topples over. this caused some frustration when their dad was trying to build it! once you give up your tower building ambitions though its a great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marbellous!, 29 Nov. 2014
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
I've bought this for my 5 year old nephew for Christmas and to annoy the hell out of his parents! :)

I've seen one of these before and they're brilliant fun!

It's basically a construction set that you can use your imagination to make several different variations of marble runs. Once made you start the marble off and follow it's journey twisting and turning, looping and dropping and spinning to the bottom.

What's in the box?

- 8 chutes
- 42 tubes
- 5 base
- 3 starter tops
- 2 see-through tubes
- 3 vortex
- 2 vortex joints
- wiggly chute with bell
- staircase plus staircase support
- curved chute with horizontal wheel
- two way chute with alternating piece
- 180° turn
- 'S' shaped chute
- 3 paddle wheels
- 2 wheel casings
- vertical wheel chute
- and of course 20 marbles

The above sections are all made from a robust plastic and fit together well. Using your imagination there's loads of different ways to put this together. This can also be looked at as quite a good educational tool to promote hand eye coordination and design, basic engineering skills!

When constructed the whole thing is pretty sturdy and well made.

Although 20 are provided, this set does take your bog standard marbles which you can buy from any pound shop!

Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 9 Jan. 2014
Antony Goldfine "Antony" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
I love it more than my four year old. Tempted to get it out to play even when he's at school. Help me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant!, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
Brilliant construction toy. My boys, 8 and 6 both love playing with it and as an added bonus so do I! The pieces are sturdy and there are plenty of interesting pieces too. Unlike many sets it uses full size marbles which means lost marbles are easy to replace. There are plenty of pieces in the set, enough to build towers taller than my kids and to keep both entertained at the same time. Money well spent and can't recommend highly enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing!, 28 Dec. 2013
Gillian M. Regan "Gillian Regan" (Plymouth England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
This was a much wanted present for my 4 year old grand daughter and she loves it! BUT it is very unstable once erected. Her granddad copied the picture exactly ( there were no actual instructions) but moving it or knocking it is disastrous as it easily collapses, causing great frustration. It would benefit greatly from having some kind of base plate to insert the towers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - great fun for all the family and excellent quality, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
This marble run is one of our favourite toys and is providing hours and hours of fun for the entire family. We first got the Galt Super Marble Run to our son when he was 2 years 9 months, and now gave him this new bigger set for his fourth birthday, to combine the two. At first he and his big sister were watching us build the run and only plopped in the marbles under supervision, now they are building more and more complicated runs by themselves. It is fun for adults and teenagers, too, especially if one wants to rise to the challenge of assembling all pieces into several continuous and intermingling pathways.

The pieces are made of good quality plastic and fit together snugly, resulting in a sturdy construction, while both assembly and disassembly are easy even for children. The primary colours of the pieces are pleasing to the eyes and timeless. The special pieces are also really well designed and fun. My only gripe (not really) is the photo on the box: It shows a construction that has several unsupported columns and is quite unstable, and for some reason my son currently always wants us to build the run "as it is supposed to be" - let's hope this is just a phase :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
This was a present for my grandson, has had a lot of fun building it up for his marbles to run down, many hours of play just loves the whole thing and of course lots of marbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute classic, 5 Mar. 2014
S. Hill (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
My daughter LOVES this game just as I did when I was a kid. Some things are timeless and it's great fun building a new run and experimenting with different ideas. I would recommend this to anybody with a 4-8 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, brilliant, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Galt Mega Marble Run (Toy)
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I researched this product after reading lots of reviews about cheap and flimsy versions as well as ones that don't take standard sized marbles. We have bought two of these now - all compatible - the standard one and the Mega one. Sturdy, easy to piece together and a lot of fun - my five year old and his friends have played with this endlessly. Very satisfied of Bournemouth.

Galt Mega Marble Run