4.0 out of 5 stars I love all her books
This was different but very interesting. What an imagination the author has. I love all her books. You can be sure none of them are dull. Great story.
Published 1 month ago by Ruth Grant

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful writing
Published 8 months ago by Vicky

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful writing, 7 Dec 2013
Vicky (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harvester (Book 1, Harvester of Light Trilogy; Young Adult Science Fiction) (Kindle Edition)
The general idea behind the plot is pretty interesting and it had the potential to be a really good book. However, I find it hard to understand why this book has so many favourable reviews. The writing is truly awful. The text itself (possibly just on the kindle version) is littered with typos and I wish the author would realise the past tense of drag is not "drug". I had to Google the author to see if she were a 14 year-old. I was surprised to find that she's not, as her writing skills aren't much past that level. I appreciate this is a book for young adults but that doesn't mean that she has to use such simplistic writing.

I've given it two stars as I think if you can get past the poor writing, the plot and the dystopian world that the author has created are pretty interesting.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love all her books, 23 July 2014