on 21 January 2013
I recommend the Tom Franks Mens Black & Grey Stripe Cotton Jersey Short Pyjamas and the service was excellent, The pyjamas arrived very quickly and the quality is top class, thanks.
on 26 December 2013
Bought for my partner for Christmas but there is quite a large hole in the t-shirt at one of the seams as the stitching is not very good. Thankfully I am okay at sewing!
on 26 May 2014
Excellet quality. feels well made and very comfortabel, what I was hoping for and wouldn't hesitate in going back to the brand for more.
on 29 April 2013
delivery was very quick, The jammies are ok but the quality is not very good n ot what my hubby is used to.Wont be buying again
on 30 April 2014
I found these pajamas very good I was so pleased after ordering my first pair I ordered another pair aswell.
on 29 April 2013
As PJ's go they fit the bill! The colour and material are as described. They are a good roomy fit.
on 2 April 2013
A comfy pyjama that washes well. My son loves them. Have bought two sets and am very pleased with both.
on 1 August 2014
These are really comfy and look great. Perfect for summer. Good quality too. Very happy.
on 8 April 2013
Hi, Thanks all my PJs have long legs and I need a pair for to go into hospital for a knee replacement operation in May this will do just great thanks
on 27 December 2014