1,569 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great tablet for not much cash
£45 delivered, unbelievable value. This is the 3rd one we have ordered so now us parents have one as the kids have one each. Obviously not as well equipped as an iPad or Tab2 which cost 5 or 10 times as much. This is a simple tab, ideal for the kids to play all the apps they want or for BBC iPlayer, youtube etc etc.

Not found any issues yet, battery life is...
Published 22 months ago by wavey daavey

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerously Shocking item do not buy!!
Published 18 days ago by Francesca Ann smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerously Shocking item do not buy!!, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 7" inch Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU Android 4.4 Tablet PC Dual Core HDD 512MB WiFi (Blue) (Personal Computers)
This tablet is the worse I have ever bought I my life! I bought it for my three year old son for Christmas I only went with the cheap one as I knew it may only be a matter of time before he breaks it but hopefully that wouldn't of been the case! But no this product wouldn't hold charge with either chagers provided so Christmas day hadn't even finished and it was broken. Then when I was about to return it he was still using it has I didn't have the heart to tell him and the charger melted and burnt my sons finger and bed! This is not acceptable at all Amazon are taking forever to sort my complaint out and this sellers details are unknown typical!! Thought I would share and Please Do not buy this product!! Go pay full price from the high street this is dangerous and harmful don't trust it around your friends or family!!

Would not recommend to anyone caused me nothing but nightmare.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tablet for not much cash, 28 April 2013

Not found any issues yet, battery life is good, proper 3 pin charger, what's not to like. Son pays this sort of money for one X-box game alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the kids, 6 Feb. 2014
this arrived in time and the packaging was excellent. i bought this for my grandson as a first computer and it hasn't let us down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and would recommend if your on ..., 1 Nov. 2014
Just received this tablet. Bought for my sons xmas all works perfectly. Cant fault it so far. Great value for money and would recommend if your on a budget :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 13 Jan. 2014
Bought for my son Tablet Ideal for Internet,Gaming, youtube, facebook, downloads etc. HOWEVER one week later the power transformer blew up and melted DANGEROUS!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 14 July 2014
very poor quality. lasted just over a month before breaking, sent back once, got a replacement which then broke. Not one of my better buys:(

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the buy, 24 Sept. 2014
I wouldn't recommend this product when I received this item it worked for about an hour then kept freezing an shutting it's self off not worth the buy

1.0 out of 5 stars It failed to work, 24 Oct. 2013
I am in what is turning out to be a frustrating correspondence with the supplier. The item has failed to do anything from the start.

1.0 out of 5 stars 7inch tablet, 18 Jan. 2014
The tablet has come and the power button is missing . U have to use a object to push the button down as you cannot reach it.

5.0 out of 5 stars its really good!!!, 9 Sept. 2014
Tablet works fine! For the price! The only thing is the memory. But apart from that its really good really fast delivery aswell!