5.0 out of 5 stars great tablet for not much cash
45 delivered, unbelievable value. This is the 3rd one we have ordered so now us parents have one as the kids have one each. Obviously not as well equipped as an iPad or Tab2 which cost 5 or 10 times as much. This is a simple tab, ideal for the kids to play all the apps they want or for BBC iPlayer, youtube etc etc.

Not found any issues yet, battery life is...
Published 15 months ago by wavey daavey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
Bought for my son Tablet Ideal for Internet,Gaming, youtube, facebook, downloads etc. HOWEVER one week later the power transformer blew up and melted DANGEROUS!!!!
Published 6 months ago by Julian

5.0 out of 5 stars great tablet for not much cash, 28 April 2013
This review is from: 7" inch Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU Android 4.0 Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi (Blue) (Personal Computers)

Not found any issues yet, battery life is good, proper 3 pin charger, what's not to like. Son pays this sort of money for one X-box game alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the kids, 6 Feb 2014
this arrived in time and the packaging was excellent. i bought this for my grandson as a first computer and it hasn't let us down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 13 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money, 21 Jun 2014
Works for a few weeks then every couple of days deletes all the apps. Battery life is awful, charger doesent even fit properly. Waste of money even for kids.

1.0 out of 5 stars blue tablets, 23 Jan 2014
terrible tablets problems with charging and crackling volume. really disappointing, my children love the look but unfortunately they just dont work tidy

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 7 May 2014
so easy to use for my lil boy I would recommend to any 1 rhat has a lil un to get this

3.0 out of 5 stars so far so good - better than expected, 8 Feb 2014
Wasn't holding out much hope for this, I have an ipad but I'm learning android programming so I needed an android device. I didn't want to spend too much at this stage - I just needed something to run basic apps.

At 33.30 delivered this has proven to be a nice little surprise.

It's true it's no ipad, but at this price I wouldn't expect it to be.

It's quicker than I thought it would be but not lightning fast. It's wireless but not bluetooth.

I've downloaded a few apps and they're all running great. I've set the weather app as my wallpaper so I have a moving background that changes with the weather.

It's small and it's light - really light. Good for reading - I like to use the kindle app in the black theme colour. The feel is similar to the first ever kindle.

It's expandable, you can put in a micro sd card.

The downside is the battery life. The battery really drains quickly, but I'm trying to find ways to halt it. There is an app called juice defender and I've turned the brightness down and disabled some of the apps I won't be using.

Overall if you're after a cheap tablet and not too worried about everything looking all professional and don't mind a little bit of lag now and again then this will be fine.

I've you're after quality then you'll have to spend more and get a higher end tablet.

for the price I can't complain and actually it performs much better than expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Tablet, 22 Jan 2013
Brilliant little Tablet not expensive and lets my son play all the games he requires from the App Store. Perfect for beginners and Im considering getting one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet, 29 Jun 2013
Another gift, for my Son, ideal for his needs, gaming and social networking. A very welcome gift for a teenager.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 July 2013
Bought these for my kids they do the job. I didn't want to spend a lot of money due to what kids are like, good value for money and my 5 yr old is never off his.