5.0 out of 5 stars Really fast delivery
Exactly as product described, easy to use and fantastic value! Brought this for my son as a christmas gift but so impressed I may buy one for myself!
Published 6 months ago by Mrs. S. E. Hubble

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for
Does what it says on the tin! a little slower than i maybe hoped for, but it was under 40 so couldnt really grumble, easy to use,
Published 8 months ago by sharda hodds

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fast delivery, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: 7" inch Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU Android 4.0 Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi (Red) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet review, 7 Nov 2013
The tablet arrived very quickly and was un damaged when it arrived. The quiltity of the tablet was also a lot better then expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 2 Oct 2013
I bought this for my daughter - forget your ipads and expensive tablets - this tablet is more than enough for any young teen - the only negative points are the battery life (3 hours), and the not so perfect charging points, which mean you have to charge on a completely flat surface - but for under 40, and in a choice of colours this product has exceeded my expectations

5.0 out of 5 stars overall ok, 18 Jan 2014
Daughter loves this constantly on it only prob head fone jack port dodgy sometimes sound comes out of headphones as well as speakers

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but OK for childs toy, 19 May 2013
Bought about a month ago as a present for my daughter. I've got lots of dislikes:
Charger doesn't fit snugly so often no connection is made,
Charger sticks out with metal part still showing (doesn't push all the way home)
Battery seems to last about only 90 minutes with internet disconnected and brightness on low (to extend life)
Camera is poor quality - very grainy
Sound can't go very loud at all, although OK through headphones
Screen is quite thin (I keep worrying my daughter will push her finger though the face if she's not careful)
File management seems overly complicated in order to download photos from camera
Not as quick as other units to boot up - takes about 30 seconds or so.
However, as a kid's toy, it's great. My 8 year old daughter loves it. I've inserted 8GB micro memory card which is essential if you're going to get the most out of it.
I've loaded it up with a variety of apps and they all seem to work fine.
Animations and Youtube also seem to work fine also.
I've not loaded it up with videos or music yet but I'm sure these would be fine.
Cables included for connecting different USB devices.
Can't ask for more at the price (45 quid or so).

5.0 out of 5 stars what a deal, 21 Nov 2012
bought this for my daughter for her christmas and arrived yesterday. what a deal...why buy an ipad and you can buy this that does exactly the same. i would recommend this fantastic product

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good little tablet, 25 Sep 2013
I bought this for my 12 yr old son, as he couldn't download a lot of apps on his tired smartphone, he was forever hogging the laptop for facebook and youtube, so thought this would be a good alternative.
I was initially quite dubious as some of the reviews weren't fantastic, but decided to take a chance and make my own mind up.
I have used an ipad before and I knew not to expect the same performance, however, as long as you're a little patient this little gadget is great fun. My son hasn't put it down since I gave him and although it wasn't expensive , he has been threatened with pain off certain death if he damages it. He can use for all his apps and browsing needs, not brill in the speed department, and he touch screen isn't as sensitive as I've experienced on my sgs2 but for 40 quid you can't really grumble. I would seriously consider getting one of these for myself, with a memory card can expand the memory for all my browsing needs and watching Downton!
As long as you don't have high expectations this tablet does the basics of what you'd expect for the price. If you want something better and faster, buy something better and faster. As a single mum on a budget this is well on its way to keeping up with the Jones'.
Delivery speedy, no problems, sceen protector and case on the way (additionally ordered), my son ando I are v happy.
BUY ONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars 7" touchscreen Allwinner android tablet, 8 Feb 2014
this product is great value and very easy to set up I would recommend this product, good size and clear to understand

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 15 Jan 2014
Description was great, battery life of 3-4 hours which suits my young children.charger lead a bit short but otherwise, Very happy with value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday, 2 Jun 2014
This is a good present for a 2year old who loves playing on a tablet like the older children. It's not a bad price if you need to replace it.