5.0 out of 5 stars Really fast delivery
Exactly as product described, easy to use and fantastic value! Brought this for my son as a christmas gift but so impressed I may buy one for myself!
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. S. E. Hubble

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Tablet
Terrible product! Dont get me wrong, it looks good and is responsive, but dosnt connect to wi- fi which is the whole point of a tablet. Keeps saying not connected, but my wireless is super fast and my other devices have no problem connecting. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fast delivery, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: 7" inch Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU Android 4.0 Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi (Red) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet review, 7 Nov 2013
The tablet arrived very quickly and was un damaged when it arrived. The quiltity of the tablet was also a lot better then expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars overall ok, 18 Jan 2014
Daughter loves this constantly on it only prob head fone jack port dodgy sometimes sound comes out of headphones as well as speakers

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 2 Oct 2013
I bought this for my daughter - forget your ipads and expensive tablets - this tablet is more than enough for any young teen - the only negative points are the battery life (3 hours), and the not so perfect charging points, which mean you have to charge on a completely flat surface - but for under 40, and in a choice of colours this product has exceeded my expectations

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Tablet, 24 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 15 Jan 2014
Description was great, battery life of 3-4 hours which suits my young children.charger lead a bit short but otherwise, Very happy with value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday, 2 Jun 2014
This is a good present for a 2year old who loves playing on a tablet like the older children. It's not a bad price if you need to replace it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good little tablet, 25 Sep 2013
I bought this for my 12 yr old son, as he couldn't download a lot of apps on his tired smartphone, he was forever hogging the laptop for facebook and youtube, so thought this would be a good alternative.
I was initially quite dubious as some of the reviews weren't fantastic, but decided to take a chance and make my own mind up.
I have used an ipad before and I knew not to expect the same performance, however, as long as you're a little patient this little gadget is great fun. My son hasn't put it down since I gave him and although it wasn't expensive , he has been threatened with pain off certain death if he damages it. He can use for all his apps and browsing needs, not brill in the speed department, and he touch screen isn't as sensitive as I've experienced on my sgs2 but for 40 quid you can't really grumble. I would seriously consider getting one of these for myself, with a memory card can expand the memory for all my browsing needs and watching Downton!
As long as you don't have high expectations this tablet does the basics of what you'd expect for the price. If you want something better and faster, buy something better and faster. As a single mum on a budget this is well on its way to keeping up with the Jones'.
Delivery speedy, no problems, sceen protector and case on the way (additionally ordered), my son ando I are v happy.
BUY ONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars 7" touchscreen Allwinner android tablet, 8 Feb 2014
this product is great value and very easy to set up I would recommend this product, good size and clear to understand

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, 7 April 2014
it is crap (cheep rubbish) broke after a few days. i would not even half a star if i could.