5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Cover!!!
I bought my Gf a kindle for her birthday it was a 6" e reader ink I decided to buy this case as the official cases are ludicrously priced this turned put to be a truly exceptional call on my part. This product is the perfect starter pack
Published 19 months ago by James

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not brilliant
The case arrived promptly in the same post as the Kindle which was good but the LED light was useless. The on/off switch was not lying flat against side and broke off before it could be used. I did not bother returning it to the seller because the cover was not expensive and I felt it was already fair value for the price.
Published 5 months ago by D F

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Cover!!!, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover Wallet with LED Reading Light, Stylus and Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle 4 - Black (Accessory)
The case is very smooth and looks like leather. Feels soft but it is a hard case and protects the Kindle Perfectly the light is fantastic just a small battery with it but battery power is quite long I think the battery is a CR2025, the screen protectors are a brilliant edition no point buying anything else this was 3 items for the price of one and to think I was worried this product would be cheap quality. Cheap price Yes but Cheap quality certainly not Fast delivery arrived same day as kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good case..., 22 Nov 2013
It does what it is supposed to do and that is protect the Kindle and the reading light is definitely a good call as with the basic Kindle it is difficult to read at night even with the full lights on. I would recommend this especially if you have the basic Kindle without the back light facility.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for price, 19 April 2013
ordered this over the more expensive options. The case is good quality and fits well leaving access to all buttons. Not had mch need for the light but it has worked well when used.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 14 May 2014
This product was great for my standard kindle it fit perfectly, I can access all buttons with no problems. It has a business look about it and has a pocket inside as well. You also get the led light the case itself is well padded and has a nice finish I would definitely recommend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 26 Jun 2014
I bought this product because the previous Kindle case I was using simply did not work, (and was more expensive!). My Kindle fits the case like a glove and the reading light is extremely useful for insomniacs!!!! Very prompt delivery so highly recommended!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value!!!!, 16 Oct 2013
I brought this for myself, it's not leather but I must say it's really gd value for money! The light is just like reading a book with a lamp!!! I'm going to buy my mum this for Xmas!!! Would highly recommend!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value basic case with handy light, 14 Oct 2014
jsm999 (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I've just bought a basic Kindle e-Ink, and wanted a reasonably priced case to protect it. This case fits perfectly, snug enough that the Kindle won't slip out, and is padded to provide protection to the device. The case has a magnetic closure, and folds back on itself when you want to read. All the buttons and sockets are easily accessible with the case on, and it is easy to turn pages etc. The case is made of a leather-like plastic, quite lightweight, and is neat and unobtrusive, nothing fancy. It's a little bulky, especially compared to the very slim and light Kindle, but it has to be to provide protection, and you can still hold the device with one hand. It is easy to remove the Kindle when required.
The light was a bonus, and very useful, as the basic Kindle isn't easy to read at night without full lights on. The light has an on/off switch, replaceable lithium CR2032 batteries, and can be angled to shine at the screen. It isn't clear exactly how to fit the light to the case - it slots in quite easily but I'm not sure exactly where it is supposed to go - still, it works. The light is longer than the case, and there is no obvious place to store it when not in use.
The case came with a free screen protector - I wasn't expecting this, and wasn't surprised when I couldn't apply it without getting dust underneath and had to bin it (I always struggle with these, and normally only buy screen protectors in multi-packs as the first 1 or 2 have to be binned) - so I can't really comment on whether it''s any good or not.
All in all, this case was excellent value for under a tenner, and just what I needed to protect my Kindle in my bag and when travelling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 April 2013
Description says it is leather but I am pretty sure it isn't but for the money it is just what is needed and it does the job just as well as expensive alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this Kindle case + light. I love it., 11 Oct 2014
I am very satisfied with this cover.

First of all, the product description is perfectly accurate. I know that should be a given, but when I'm buying online, I'm always a bit concerned about not getting exactly what I was promised. In this case, the PROMISE IS FULFILLED COMPLETELY.

As for the case, it is very elegant, quite sturdy, and fulfills its intended functions perfectly, i.e. it keeps your Kindle in place and well protected, and the light shines uniformly across the whole surface. You will not need to fidget with the light's positioning while reading. Once you've set the position, you'll be able to read the whole page without making any further adjustments.

IMPORTANT POINTS:

- The case fits very snugly over your Kindle, so your Kindle will remain safe and there's no risk of it escaping the cover
- The cut-out holes for the buttons are perfectly positioned. You will have absolutely no problems pressing any of them.
- The light is flexible and detachable, and will maintain its position until you change it again. So, you can bend it for reading and it will stay that way while you read. Once you're done, you can straighten it out for storage or easy carrying. It's made of some sort of flexible material that allows it to stay in position without becoming flimsy or going limp.

On a final note; it wasn't immediately evident to me how I should attach the light to the case. The best way I've found was to clip it to the back of the cover, then fold the front of the cover over the back to keep it sturdy.

There was one other feature that I loved. The latch (for "locking" your case closed) is on the front of the cover, not the back. This sounds insignificant, but it's not. Had it been on the back part of the cover, it would keep curling forward and getting in the way of my reading. I LOVE that the designers had the foresight to think of this.

PS. The light includes batteries, but there's a little bit of plastic keeping them from making contact, which is standard practice for keeping batteries new. All you need to do is remove the batteries, remove the little bit of plastic from underneath, then put the batteries back in place and everything will start functioning properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 23 April 2013
This item was reasonably priced and the quality was very good. It arrived ahead of schedule. Would recommend to anyone seeking a Kindle cover with detachable light.