5.0 out of 5 stars Great design
Lovely fit for my nearly 2 yr old she loves the ladybird design and likes to wear it so thumbs up from us!
Published 23 months ago by Gemma

1.0 out of 5 stars too small for 16 month old
too small for my 16 month old. not confidence inspiring. would not recommend.
bought a good one from highstreet shop for 3gbp more.
Published 21 months ago by RVH

1.0 out of 5 stars too small for 16 month old, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Baby Toddler Safety Harness Reins Backpack red ladybugs (Toy)
too small for my 16 month old. not confidence inspiring. would not recommend.
bought a good one from highstreet shop for 3gbp more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive but quality is poor., 11 Sept. 2013
Tried fitting to our Grand Daughter but at 15 months old and not big, this device would not fit. Clips are fragile and we did not feel confident to pursue its use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, 25 July 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 8 July 2013
This is the second one we have had.Both of them broke at the fastener,so dangerous if we had been near a busy road .must be some real serious issue with the design ,how did it pass the safety tests of the uk.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money harness, 18 Jun. 2013
This was a cheap and cheerful harness bought as an added precaution for taking my niece out as she is inclined to wiggle free and run off.
Although the actual pack appears small on her (it's roughly the size of a hand and she is three), it's use is specifically so I can hold on to her and not to store things in as I could imagine it would be prone to ripping if it was full and you were holding on.
It is a little flimsy looking comapred to an actual backpack but as I said earlier it's a safety aid and lighweight for comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 27 May 2013
i really love this my daughter loves to walk every where but does run off and Will not hold my hand she loves wearing this though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 12 Sept. 2013
Lovely little harness backpack
Perfect for my little girl
Just the right size and not too heavy for toddlers to carry

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe!, 14 May 2014
Firstly, this is posted from Hong Kong. I didn't expect a seller on Amazon UK not to be in the UK and consequently had to wait ages for it to arrive. If i'd wanted something from China, I would have ordered it on ebay.

Secondly, one of the straps of the backpack came detached after our daughter's first fall. On closer inspection, the second was just hanging by a thread. The straps hadn't even been double stitched on let alone stitched with any kind of safety in mind. Luckily we were in a field at the time but had we been in a dangerous situation like by a road where I would have had to pull her back and the whole thing would have fallen off her, I really dread to think what would have happened.

This item is not safe for children. Really, do yourself a favour and buy something that has been safety tested. It will give you a much better nights sleep. Amazon...i don't think you should be selling this. It is dangerous and lulls parents into a false sense of security as to their child's safety.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 28 Jun. 2013
Bought to my granddaughter... she hates it lol and my daughter love it. It is very pretty backpack. Strongly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars HUGBABY HARNESS, 5 Feb. 2013
I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS ITEM I BOUGHT IT FOR MY DAUGHTER TO USE ON MY GRANDAUGHTER AND SHE TAKES IT EVERY WITH HER. I CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO ANYONE