5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tippitoes Maz Viz (Blue) (Baby Product)
I love this push chair, looks great and my bubba loves being in it. fits well in my little MGZR :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice stroller, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tippitoes Maz Viz (Blue) (Baby Product)
Needed a stroller for travel purposes that has some back adjustments as my baby was just turning 6 mths.....and this did the job. It's really sturdy, large basket, has swivel wheels, easy to close and re open. It's really functional.....except that the sun cover/ hood keeps coming off and I think I had it attached the wrong way for most of the time. Would have been nice if the hood also could have been attached to the back of the seat or else it ends up just flapping away. But I still really like it and use it when going on trips. Rain cover provided is really good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buggy, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tippitoes Maz Viz (Blue) (Baby Product)
Bought this for my great nephew, lovely product. Striking colour, raincover is trimmed same colour also...bonus. Sturdily built, only criticism would be hood is slightly flimsy, but overall very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars great unexpensive pushchair, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tippitoes Maz Viz (Blue) (Baby Product)
My husband and I needed I lightweight, transportable pushchair when we relocated abroad for a few months. This pushchair is perfect for the job, and I love the bright color! The handles are a bit high for me (i'm 1.62m), but that doesn't really bother me. So far we've only used it for a few weeks, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will last long!

ARRAY(0x11357534)