5.0 out of 5 stars Lily lemon
It was really good and it made me feel like I was Lily. And it made me never want to put the book down
Published 4 months ago by lily barrett

2.0 out of 5 stars Read with my daughter
this book is a classic girly book.the illustrations were what grabbed her attention. but the story could have been a bit more interesting.
Published 6 months ago by Emma Samson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lily lemon, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lily Lemon Blossom A Picture Perfect Play Day (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jan 2014
Artwork is lovely, story is good.
Can be a little tricky to get your eye in to spot where the rhyming words are, but other than that - fab. My girls LOVE it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Read with my daughter, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bedtime read, 8 Jan 2014
My little girl loves a short story at bedtime and this is just the right length (about 5 mins) so I don't fall asleep too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lily lemon blossom a picture perfect play day, 31 Dec 2013
Daughter really enjoyed this book. Wants rest of them. These are helping with her reading at school. She loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, 12 Aug 2013
This is a great book, I have downloaded all of the Lily Lemon Blossom books for my little girls aged 3 and she loves them all! A colourful book with a great little story, not too long and not too short.