on 28 March 2016
Very, very tasty!

Of course, you'll have to like the ingredients. I do ... I've had these large chocolates before.

They're not cheap. So, for me, I buy them for special occasions only.
on 6 April 2013
wonderful strawberry jam with a hint of alcohol, covered in thick and crispy dark chocolate - absolutely sublime...didn't last very long at all.
on 26 December 2012
What can one say about Anthon Berg chocolates except they are always excellent! This was a double pack bought to give as a gift to someone who loves them. Great price, quick delivery, highly delighted.
on 31 March 2014
It's class buying experience, smooth transaction and good product. Will buy again and glad to recommend. These chocolates are presented very well and are individually wrapped. Ideal for entertaining.
on 29 September 2014
I love all Anton Berg chocolates and this is one of my favourites. Individually wrapped and as there are 2 per pack, you can keep 1 and give the other as a gift!
on 15 December 2015
best one ever! since we discovered this chocolate we keep buy it everytime we have cravings! this one is really tasty out of all range.
on 3 January 2014
Luxury Marzipan from Denmark can't get better than this. Anton Berg make the best marzipan so indulge yourself - enjoy!
on 23 December 2013
I live in France and have nurses visit for a variety of illnesses too tedious to describe, they always tell me that French chocolate is the best. Knowing them to be blinded by patriotic zeal to the delights that were available elsewhere in the world I decided to save these poor deluded souls from their restricted chocolate intake. I gave them a box each for Christmas and they were delighted, but not as much as I was when I pointed out they were Danish. After all, isn't our duty to educate the poor downtrodden masses labouring in the darkness of ignorance, to bring light into the lives of the deprived and to help the misguided souls to find their true path to chocolate Nirvana?
on 4 November 2013
Arrived earlier than I expected, very good value for money, I have had these before in other flavours, very tasty.
on 28 October 2015
Alas ,when I received it,the sell by date had passed. Which meant that they were dry & crumbly.

See one answered question