Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's Listen with Prime

on 8 June 2013
I bought this item as the reviews were good and because of the price. When I followed the instructions and washed the parts in water the cutting blade became rusty. I sent a picture to Tool genius and asked for a replacement (I must have received a faulty part). They e-mailed me back for the part number which I sent them. That was 3 months ago!!! I have sent a couple of e-mails since, but no response! It's a shame due to the reviews this seems like a good buy and I must have just been unfortunate, but I am now left with a useless machine and might as well just put my money in the bin, which is where the grinder is going. If you want to take the chance that you'll get a perfect working machine then buy this, if there is any problems then do not rely on their customer service as they will not respond!!
on 24 February 2013
After reading all the reviews on all the different mincers, I decided on this one because there was no bad reviews for this model at all. It's amazing, it minces meat with the greatest of ease. The machine is compact and modern and is easy to put together and very easy to clean. The parts are made from stainless steel and are not plated so no risk of the plating coming away in the meat as other people had complained about other machines. The cutting tools will rust though if you don't coat them in oil after use but this is simple enough to do. I bought some diced stewing steak to mince and it took no time at all. Once it
on 17 February 2013
does everything very well, I am very pleased I know exactly what I am eating, easy to clean hope it lasts
on 23 February 2013
Easy to use and does exactly what it says on the box. Minces well, easy to strip and clean and I like the way all three formers and blade store in the end (whether it was designed to do this or not). Chopped meat into 25mm cubes and it worked a treat, in fact I was struggling to keep up with the machine as it minces quite quickly. Stripped, washed and packed away in under 10 mins. Can't wait to try the sauage making facility and if it's as good as the mincer then this is a sound product for the money. Works a treat!
on 19 February 2013
Never having used an electric grinder before I was a little daunted . I used it for the first time to make sausages and found it to be very efficient and easy to control .
on 4 December 2013
I purchased this mincer thinking it would make preparing food easier. When the mincer arrived it looked good and seemed well built, however within one week one of the plates shattered (I was mincing chicken at the time). I contacted the seller to see if replacement parts were available, there were not. I searched the internet, no joy, all the plates I found were a different fitting. Now six months on the mincer will not mince properly. It keeps on blocking up. There was a small plastic washer on the end if the corkscrew which completely disintegrated after a very short time. All in all, this product is not fit for purpose and I would not recommend wasting money on it.
on 13 February 2013
This mincer is very well designed, fairly compact, and very easy to use. Tried course and medium mince cutters and was impressed how easy it was to do. For the money you just can not go wrong. Not tried the sausage making attachment but looks as easy to use as the rest of the process. Basically it does what it says it will and does it very well indeed.
on 24 December 2012
We have only used this once to make sausages and once we had assembled the blade the correct way round we found it easily minced the meat that we put through it. We also found it easier to make sausages than we had expected, using the attachment that comes with it.
This is also very easy to clean as it comes apart easily into manageable parts.
This is perfect for anybody wishing to have a go at making their own sausages. We will definitely be doing it again.
on 27 April 2013
Been pondering on buying one of these for ages and only after the horse meat scare have I plugged in and bought one. Wife doesn't eat beef anyway and local butcher only minces beef so I mince lamb, turkey, pork myself now and it's brilliant and well priced. Be aware that you shouldn't put attachments anywhere near a dishwasher coz I made the mistake and it washed off all the chrome! I'm sure the instructions said hand wash only but I thought I'd be a clever bugger and kill off bacteria in high heat wash, hence that's why I'll be leaving a review of silver BBQ paint after I finish this one! So be warned, kitchen and shed where I resprayed them stunk for days after and then I had to wash by hand several times to get rid of the smell. That'll teach me!
on 2 March 2013
Ordered on Saturday arrived on Monday which was the first day of the Estimated period, well done. The only thing was I had an email from AMAZON saying will be delivered by CITY LINK phoned the local dispatch area to find out when they would be delivering as I did not want to be sitting around for three days (no tracking number) they said they have no parcel registered for delivery, only to have it delivered by YODEL about an hour later!

only used it once but for pork and then beef very pleased with it, the noise that a lot of people mention is not that loud but to be expected with a small machine with a motor and gearing to be able to grind meat. Industrial machines have larger slower motors and better gearing.