on 29 September 2012
Erin has been taken from her home in the middle of the night and dragged into the depths of hell by the orders of the devil himself. She is tired, weak and scarred wondering what will happen to her and what could the devil possibly want with her ?? Her sister Amelia has asked Veiron, a fallen dark angel, to go into hell and rescue Erin, which he does and finds an instant attraction to the damsel in distress. The story continues with the couple escaping hell and being reunited with the other angels. As the attraction between the two of them grows Erin and Veiron fall in love but with angels, demons and the devil himself on their trail will they get a happy ever after ??
I usually don't like the instant attraction story's as they can feel forced but I loved the connection between the two characters their chemistry was smokin hot and I thought the dialogue between them was funny, touching and real,Felicity did such a good job in finding a voice for these characters. Erin was a kick ass female lead which I loved, she wasn't afraid of a fight and didn't back down !! What can I say about Veiron *swoon* tough as nails on the outside but a soft center. He was wildly protective of Erin but would then say such poetic things to her to!! With every book I have changed my loyalty to my favorite angel but I have a feeling I have found my constant and it will take a lot to change this !!
When I read the first book in this series I thought it was a good read that I really enjoyed, and as I have read each book they have got stronger and stronger. The characters all appearing in each others books is great as people who have their favorite angel get a treat. The story line about the game between heaven and hell is a refreshing take on a good verses evil ideal. For me this book was like watching a blockbuster movie, the smexy scenes we amazing (Jacuzzi anyone!!), the action scenes were fast paste, there were touches of humor, fantastic story line and the characters were amaze-balls !!
on 17 September 2012
Her Demonic Angel
5+ Stars
Absolute recommend

Her Demonic Angel is the fifth book in Felicity Heaton's Her Angel series, a must read series for lovers of paranormal romance books. Past characters of the series are revisited in this installment like Apolloyon from Her Dark Angel, the first in the series. All of the books in this series are designed where you could pick them up and read them in any order and still understand and enjoy each one. However, some things will make more sense if you have read all the books in order, but that is not necessary to thoroughly enjoy each book.
Her Demonic Angel is based on Verion, a fallen angel; and Erin, the sister of Amelia, heroin of Her Guardian Angel; who learns she has some special talents of her own and secrets kept even from herself. (I don't do spoilers so that's all you get on that).
I loved both of these characters.
Vieron is a strong, determined and fierce warrior driven by an unyielding need for revenge on both Heaven and Hell. Erin is from the mortal world ignorant of angels and demons and the eternal game being played between them until she is kidnapped by monsters in the middle of the night and taken to Hell and held as a prisoner and pawn. The character growth throughout the book is strong, and the emotions Heaton writes into these two as they move through the story made me feel as if I was there with them. I wanted to strangle them at times, shout and yell at them and reach out and console them at other times. Heaton's way of drawing the background out with vivid imagery only intensified this. I could see the places they were and feel each battle and wound the characters took.
Vieron rescues Erin from Hell and the Devil and they endure one trial after another until the end. The book is action packed, fast paced, and vivid. The romance that grows between the two is strong and delightful to read, the love scenes hot and steamy. The additional characters woven into the story from previous books are just as vivid and realistic. The twists and turns of the storyline kept me guessing and shocked me at times not expecting what I just read. I found myself with my jawed dropped and thinking 'oh my gosh' on more than one occasion.
I loved this book and can't wait for the next installment in this series! It's an absolutely recommend from me to all lovers of paranormal romance. However, if you are offended by fiction that portrays Heaven in a less than perfect and all loving, all good way, then this is probably a skip for you. If not, and you like stories about angels, demons, hot and steamy romance, lots of action and edge of your seat twists and turns, then by all means check this one out!
I received an ARC of this book from the author, but even if I had not it is absolutely one I would have been glad to pay for.
on 16 September 2012
First off- look at that cover! Holy Hell, pun intended!

I'm a huge fan of this series. I've read and reviewed all the books, loving each one more and more as they release. After reading Her Guardian Angel (# 4), I didn't think the series could get any better. It did! My love for Marcus was completely tossed aside as I began reading Her Demonic Angel. Why? One word. Veiron.

Man, oh man, do I love me some Veiron. Just thinking about the red haired, tattooed, demonic warrior angel makes my toes curl. In fact, HDA is my new favorite book in the series.Which is really saying something considering how amazing the fourth book was. That's just how good it is. Seriously, I love this book! It's on my favorites shelf! There's not a moment in the whole book that doesn't have your heart racing for some reason. It's an extraordinary, beautifully woven story full of action, romance, and sex so steamy, it'll fog the screen of your ereader. It's a book you'll have a hard time putting down, and may even stay up reading it until late hours of the night. It'll transport you into the story and make you completely forget about everything for a while.

Several of the characters we have grown to know and love are present in this book. We also meet Erin, the quirky little spit-fire, that Veiron travels back to Hell to save. Their chemistry flies off the page from the second they meet and is evident throughout the novel. The two make a great couple, but of course, they have to literally go through Hell to be together. Can they beat all the obstacles lain in their paths? Buy Her Demonic Angel and see for yourself! You can thank me later! :)

I really hope there is another book in the series! It'd love to see more of all these great characters. This is definitely my favorite series from Mrs. Heaton, although, I think I may pick up a few more of her books now that I've fallen so deeply in love with her angels!

I highly encourage you to pick up the first in the HER ANGEL series, Her Dark Angel!

Thank you to the author for providing the ARC review copy!
on 15 September 2012
Where to start with this review.....HOT men...kick ass leading ladies....HOT men...fabulous writing...did I mention the HOT men???

Seriously after reading this ARC book I want to take a moment to bow down to the awesomeness that is Felicity Heaton! 5 stars is not enough for this book, as it is not often that a book moves me to laugh, cry and be a little (ok a LOT) envious of the leading lady but this book has it all!

Her Demonic Angel is my new favorite book of this series and I didn't think this was possible after meeting Apollyon in Her Dark Angel (Book 1). How wrong could I be...

Veiron is a bad boy with a loving poetic heart and when he loves he gives it his all...*sigh*...who couldn't fall in love with this character?? He is fiercely protective of those he loves and of course has a jealous side which made me very envious of Erin.

Erin is a sassy strong willed heroine with immense courage as she stands up for what she believes in whether that be for her lover, friends or even trying to beat the Devil at his own games.

The story is filled with smokin hot love scenes, fast packed action scenes whilst the war between Heaven & Hell rages on. This is the first book I have read that goes along this vastly divided route where Hell is beyond evil and Heaven should be all that is good but the way the Angels are treated in this series it seriously makes you wonder about the goodness which makes for a very refreshing read.

Safe to say I LOVED this book and the only downside is that you have to wait for the next in the series. Will just have to loose myself in another Felicity read in the meanwhile....
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Felicity Heaton takes us on a high octane thriller - roller coaster ride with her latest release Her Demonic Angel. Romance that will scorch your lashes, sex that sizzles and action that certainly is edgy and down right kick arse !

Angel's versus Heaven and hell. Angels being the pawns to both sides of the universe. Heaven and hell play there games with the angels causing rifts and secrets to be revealed within the worlds. The devil has an agenda and unlucky for Erin she is his plan. Erin is thrown into a world she never knew existed and becomes more than she could ever have imagined. Her strength and will, will be tested.

Heaton definitely puts a spin on Heaven and Hell, good versus evil with this one. The story is fast paced, jam packed full of action, and kick arse heroines, and heroes , romance that's sizzling and many vivid descriptions and scenes.

The world building is cleverly weaved into the plot line. The characters you can relate to and connect with, feel and see everything. Characters from previous stories are brought forth and they all play there parts in this scorching read. It was great to see all the previous angels from the series. The romance is titillating, smoking hot and certainly scrumptious... Or is that Veiron I'm talking about ** grins **

Don't get me started on Veiron - ** look at the hot smokin cover ** swoon - They say don't judge a book by its cover, but I'm a cover love kinda girl and Felicity always delivers the goodies both on the inside and out with her novels!!! Veiron may think he is cold as Ice - but upon meeting Erin, there is more than one part that certainly thaws . ** blushes **

Felicity's true talent is obvious by the detailed world she has scripted; it's impossible not to get lost in it, be drawn into the pages and turn the last page content, happy and in love with yet another book boyfriend and the story she has scripted onto the pages.

The only problem I had with the novel is the same problem I have with every one of Felicity Heaton's book. It's so hard to wait for the next one.

I'm not going to go into the storyline for this review, read the blurb! If you like hot lovin - action, suspense, angels and demons and strong characters then this story is for you!
on 19 September 2012
I was completely blown away by Felicity's latest installment in her amazing Her Angel series. Her Demonic Angel is certainly a feast for the senses. Everything about it was beautiful appealing and delicious. The male protagonist Veiron is a deeply complex character that was a pleasure to follow. The way that Felicity developed and pushed her character Veiron to the limits was faultless. He is a hero worth following, and I was happy to dedicate the hours spent with him understanding his characteristics, his personality and his desires. Yes, Veiron is HOT. Seriously! I've always been drawn to the bad boys and Veiron does not disappoint.

The character and relationship development with the fascinating Erin is successful. Yes, I was jealous, but if any fictitious woman was worthy of such a divine character then Erin is the woman. I do think that it is Felicity's characterisation which is most definitely my favourite aspect of her writing. She has an amazing creative flair in her ability to create such believable, well-rounded characters. So much so that I find it very difficult to put her work down in the evening.

Her Demonic Angel is a fast-paced, powerful, passionate novel that kept me completely entertained and absorbed. A fantastic follow on Felicity!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Where to begin, this story was so busy.
Veiron is a demon (once an angel). He's been asked to rescue Erin a mortal who happens to be the sister of Amelia (the only female Angel. Book 4). Erin' s been kidnapped by the devil and is now imprisoned in hell. He's gonna do this rescue cos he wants payback after being dragged into a game heaven and hell have been playing for years.
After being tortured, bribed and starved Erin's not right struck on hell and anything to do with it so when Veiron turns up to the rescue she's reluctant. They start to grow on one another whilst making their escape. Some light banter and then the feelings start showing.
Amelia isn't happy about Erin and Veiron's closeness and tries to intervene but turns out to no avail. They've bonded and absolutely nothing including heaven and hell will ever split them up.
There is quite a bit of fighting especially with the devil and numerous revelations. So I suggest put your feet up with a cuppa and concentrate.
If your into the angels and demons like me I would suggest some other good books along these lines
Pleasure Unbound: A Demonica Novel: Book 1
The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld - Book 1)
on 12 September 2014
Her Angel series book 5
This book follows Her Guardian Angel, and must be read after it.

Erin is a prisoner in Hell, she was taken as bait to force her sister to come down and rescue her. Erin's sister and her Mate have called on a friend to make the rescue for them. Veiron is an Angel in the service of the Devil, but he hates his boss . To get into Hell and out again safely he can't risk using any of his powers. Getting Erin out of there doesn't stop the risk to her, now they must join up with her sister and find out why. After the experience with the demons that are after Erin ,Veiron is sure she will be terrified when she finds out what he is. Erin,Veiron,Amelia and Marcus are all being used as pawns in the power struggle between Heaven and Hell. The problem is nobody is playing fair. The rules change all the time. They have to go back into Hell to find the truth.

This is an action packed series set in a world full of all sorts of powerful beings. The story behind it all drags you into it so much you are ducking the fireballs being thrown around. The fights are vicious, the sex HOT. (Not crude) I will be reading the next in this series very soon.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I love all of Felicity Heaton's books.
Of the 5 books written so far in the Her Angel series, I think this is the best yet - Her Dark Angel is a very close 2nd.
Fab characters - Veiron is a dark, quite complex and, as you would expect from Felicity, he's smokin' hot!! Erin's character is a strong female and very likeable!
Found the story kept my attention all the way through. It was fast paced with lots of twists. Thought it had really great dialogue - especially some of the comments from our 'hero' - it was at times witty but also a little sad - overall FH at her best!!
Loved the fact that all the characters from the previous 4 books were included/referred to and the plot development just keeps getting better!!!
If you haven't read any of the series yet, as said already in another review, start with Her Dark Angel - you won't be disappointed and will be very quickly hooked!!
Really looking forward to the next instalment!!
on 3 November 2014
War is set to ignite and darkness is on the rise, faced with life shattering revelations and extraordinary destinies, Erin and Veiron race to escape the Devil’s legions in a journey fraught with danger and filled with passion in this breathtaking paranormal romance. This complex story centers around Erin and Veiron, but the war between Heaven and Hell is making things difficult for all of the characters as they are on the most wanted dead or alive list of both sides. There are lots of twists and turns that keep the reader guessing and I couldn’t put this very intriguing story down until I had read every last word. While most of the series is stand alone, I must recommend that the reader’s read Her Guardian Angel before they read this one as it is the beginning of this war and of course since the war is not over yet, I can’t wait to read the next one.

See my full review at: Paranormal Haven .com