5.0 out of 5 stars A FANTASTIC BOOK AND A MUST READ!, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Her Demonic Angel (Her Angel Romance Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Review 6******

I was given an ARC copy of this book in return for an honest review.

I absolutely love the Her Angel Series written by Felicity Heaton, so when I was offered the chance to read an Advanced Reader's Copy of Her Demonic Angel, I grabbed it with both hands!

Erin is a fantastic character, who finds out that things are not what they seem when she is kidnapped by the Devil, and is faced with a destiny that has far reaching consequences. She is stubborn, wilful and scared out of her mind, but she also has a tendency to be protective of her family, especially her sister, Amelia.

Veiron is a demonic angel, sent into Hell by Amelia to rescue Erin from the Devil's clutches. He is a fantastic character too, and sexy to boot! He is the perfect foil for Erin's light and love; he's all dark and brooding.

First off, I would like to say I love the cover! It captures Veiron perfectly! I love the red wings and hair. No other angel has the same colour hair or wings. It makes Veiron unique.
This is by far the longest book in the series. It goes into more depth than the previous books, and it was a treat to read! There are a few surprising twists that I didn't see coming. Due to the explicit and erotic nature of some of the scenes, I do not recommend this book to those below the age of 16.
However, if you are looking for a HOT and STEAMY romance, then look no further!

Felicity Heaton has written another fantastic novel that had my heart pounding for lots of different reasons - there is danger, action and romance! Felicity Heaton is one of my favourite authors, and I love reading her books. I am now looking forward to reading the next book in the series. If you have not read this series yet, I highly recommend it. I have noticed that the first book in the series, Her Dark Angel, is free at the moment on Amazon US, Amazon UK and Barnes & Noble. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Angel book 5, 20 Sept. 2012
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am a huge fan of Felicity Heaton's Her Angel series so I couldn't wait to get my hands on Her Demonic Angel. This is the longest book in the series so far and it is also my new favourite. Although each of the books in this series works as a stand alone story I would recommend reading at least the fourth book Her Guardian Angel before picking up this instalment. That last book was a game changer for the series and events that occurred had a big impact that has continued into this one. As such this review may contain slight spoilers for the last book but it will remain spoiler free for Her Demonic Angel.

Anyone who has read Her Guardian Angel has already met the hero of this story - Veiron was the demonic angel who has been locked in an eternal battle with Marcus for Amelia and he was the one that helped them change their fate. Now all Veiron wants to focus on is getting revenge on both the devil and heaven for the way they have controlled them all for centuries. He doesn't intend to let anything get between him and his goal but when Amelia asks for his help rescuing her sister he doesn't have much choice but to agree.

Erin has been captured by the devil and taken to hell to be used as bait for her sister. She had no idea that hell was real or that angels existed but the last few weeks of captivity have proved otherwise. She may be being held against her will but she is still determined to get answers about why the devil wants her and she isn't going to let him force her into making a deal. When a sexy man arrives at the door to her cell and tells Erin that Amelia sent him to rescue her she is wary and thinks it is some kind of trick but faced between remaining in her cell and taking a chance at freedom she goes with him.

The attraction between Veiron and Erin is instant but the regular misunderstandings between them don't make it easy for them to become a couple. I loved the way they slowly get to know each other and when they start to fall they both fall hard. It may take a while to get to the sexy times but it is definitely worth the wait and Veiron is the hottest of the angels yet which probably shouldn't be surprising since he is demonic! Veiron has a tough outer shell that he shows the world, he comes across as grumpy and arrogant but deep down he has a heart of gold. He has never had anyone who loves him for who he is and isn't put off by his demonic side so it takes him a while to believe that Erin really does care for him. He is wary of letting her into his heart but once he puts his fear to one side she quickly becomes everything to him. Erin is a great heroine, she is strong and smart but she cares deeply about her family and friends. She isn't afraid of fighting for what she believes in and she will risk her life to protect those that she loves.

Along with a wonderful love story Her Demonic Angel is also full of action and some shocking twists. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough but I also didn't want the story to end! This was a fantastic instalment to one of my favourite series and one that I can't recommend highly enough. Paranormal romance fans who haven't discovered Felicity Heaton yet are really missing out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Veiron and Erin!, 12 Oct. 2014
'I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review'

Veiron is a devils angel. A fallen who now serves the Devil. He was asked by another

ex angel - Marcus, to go into hell and save Marcus's mate Amelia's sister Erin. When

he finds her and finally gets her to go with him she makes him feel things that he

knows that he should not be feeling. He finally stops fighting and vows to protect her.

When he finds out what she is to the devil he goes to his ex girlfriend and her angel

for help. It may come down to them getting everyone they know to help keep Erin out

of the Devil's clutches.

Erin has had awful dreams for as long as she can remember. When she is snatched up

one day and put in a cell in hell she does not know what to do. When she finds out what

she is to the Devil she does not want to believe it. When Veiron, the second gorgeous man

to come and try to tempt her out of the cell comes around she is not sure that she should trust

him, until he mentions her sister. After spending time with him she knows that she doesn't want

to be without him but she has to make him realize that he is good enough for her. All while

trying to get her sister to accept him and trying to get her father to leave her alone.

My Opinion:

Every book in this series just gets better! This is book 5 in the series and we have the devil

after Amelia's sister Erin. They call Veiron to go save her. He has come to their aid before

when the devil and heaven were both after Amelia and they know if anyone can save Erin it will

be him. I was glad to see Veiron get his own story after our introduction to him in the last book

when he had discovered the sick game that heaven and hell have been playing with them all and

he tried to help save Amelia. I absolutely loved this book and I love Veiron and Erin together.

There are a few series out there by authors about Angels and their mates but I have to say that the

Her Angel series is one of my favorites. One I start reading any of these books I just can't put them

down and this one was no different. I definitely recommend reading however I do suggest reading

book 4 first.

'Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews'

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Angel book 5, 20 Sept. 2012
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the series - this needs more stars!, 1 Feb. 2013
Oh wow. Wow. Where do I start???

Where Her Guardian Angel started to fall a little in the middle, this doesn't. This just keeps a relentless pace throughout. Romance, love, sex, heartbreak - even horror. I just couldn't put it down.

Veiron is a Hell's Angel, and that doesn't mean he rides a Harley. Although he probably does. Sinfully seductive, he could easily be the reason why angels Fall.

Erin is Amelia's sister, and the Devil shows far too much interest in her to be mere curiosity.

Very much in the vein of Her Guardian Angel, there is so much going on here - so many threads being drawn together, stories interwoven - it's masterful writing to keep it all together and on track.

I definitely want more.

The whole series is highly recommended, but this - part 5 - is the best of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars A deliciously entertaining read, can't wait for the next one.., 1 April 2013
Having read all of this series this is the best by far. The detail, characters and story line became more alive and descriptive than in previous ones. However, I would recommend that you read the series in order, it's a must to get to know all the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Demonic Angel, 11 Oct. 2014
I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review.

Amelia's sister has been kidnapped by the devil so she asks Veiron, the fallen angel with attitude, to go and rescue her sister. He agrees (after some snarky comments) and heads off to help. Erin meanwhile is trapped inside a three walled cell with an open drop to a river of lava on the fourth wall. She is beaten, starved but still keeps her sense of self. When Veiron comes to her rescue, she can't quite believe her luck. Rescued at last and by a hottie too.

These two certainly have fun along the way as they find out each others secrets, amongst other things. They are a perfect match in that Erin's feisty attitude doesn't take any of Veiron's snarkiness. This doesn't mean that there aren't misunderstandings and differences of opinion along the way.

Their path is not a straight one mind you and they have to deal with Erin's secret and what happens to Veiron (trying really hard not to spoil anything here!).

Amelia also tries her best to keep Erin and Veiron apart although the reasons for this, apart from her thinking that Veiron isn't good enough for Erin, aren't clear. I did like Erin's response though that she should get off her power trip before she gets knocked of it!

A brilliantly written, fast paced and full of action addition to the Her Angel series, definitely my favourite so far. I'm off to read Her Wicked Angel now though so that may change.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars What would you sacrifice to save your true love?, 27 Sept. 2013
Sandy S. (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
HER DEMONIC ANGEL is the fifth storyline in Felicity Heaton's paranormal romance Her Angel series focusing on the angels and fallen angels of Heaven and Hell. This particular ARC of the series centers on sisters Amelia and Erin and, their connection to everything good and evil. We first met Amelia in Her Guardian Angel (Her Angel #4) . This is Erin and Veiron's story. Veiron is a fallen angel who is sent to Hell to rescue Erin after her abduction and imprisonment in the underworld.

The storyline follows Erin and Veiron's building relationship and the discovery that Erin is wanted by both Heaven and Hell: Heaven wants to kill her and Hell wants to claim her as one of their own. Erin finds herself the pawn in a game that is both otherworldly and centered in an ancient battle between good and evil; the Devil and God; heaven and hell. This is not a series about believing in religion deities or following spiritual beliefs. This is a series where good and evil will meet each other in a war over who owns the power to control.

Felicity Heaton writes a series about Alpha males and strong females. Our heroine Erin is feisty, spirited, and knows exactly what and who she wants-and she wants Veiron. Veiron is a fallen angel who is reborn over and over again, only to fall every time. But both Heaven and Hell have plans for this couple and each is used as a pawn to bring the other one down.

Her Demonic Angel is an amazing storyline with twists and turns. As we follow the unholy path to Hell we will discover that the path to Heaven is lined with the same blood and sins. Heaven may be the place of Angels, but Angels are not necessarily the sweet little cherubs on our Valentine's Day cards-remember- cherubs carry bows and arrows, and aiming at the heart, will cause more than falling in love-it could cause one's death.

Felicity Heaton pulls the reader into a storyline and series that will make you think about everything you have been taught. Heaven and Hell are more alike than we think. The action is non-stop and heartbreaking. The relationship between Erin and Veiron is both forbidden and foretold. The sex scenes are sensual and erotic and, there is another twist when the Devil comes to claim what her believes is rightfully his own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Veiron and Erin!, 22 Jun. 2013
OMG! This book seriously contests for 1st place in my long list of favourite books, all of which happen to be Felicity's handy work.

It's the twistiest, darkest and spikey creation in the series so far and the absolute bestest bestest too!!

The plot is full to bursting point, the action is fast paced and filled with hot McSteamyness, tender love, bloody action and twists galore. What I really loved here (and with all Felicity's books) is the scene setting, whether it be on a beach, in another country, in a dingy back alley, in hell or in a whole other world of her imaginings I can always picture it with 100% clarity and it makes it effortless to completely immerse myself in the story and get lost. Having studies English lit at uni I always find myself accidentally critiquing even when I'm just trying to read for pleasure. When I get lost and don't analyse I know it's been a bloody good book, I don't think I've ever analysed a Heaton novel :) and that why I love her!!

Veiron is hot hot hot and evil and dark and on a mission yet for Erin he softens (just a bit) and becomes the epitome of male goodness perfection for the hero if the tale!

I loved Erin, brave and fun and ballsy! She was never afraid to take what she wants and fights for freedom and for Vieron. I don't want to spoiler either but she goes through the ringer and has some pretty crazy revelations!!!

And the hot tub!?!?! Well sweet lordy on a tricycle...
... I have nothing else to add lol!! BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the Series, 23 Oct. 2012
salann (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This is book 5 in the Her Angel romance series by Felicity Heaton. The series started with:
Bk 1. Her Dark Angel
Bk 2. Her Fallen Angel
Bk 3. Her Warrior Angel
Bk 4. Her Guardian Angel, and now
Bk 5. Her Demonic Angel.

I think that up until now my favourites were Her Dark Angel (Apollyon & Serenity) and Her Fallen Angel (Lukas & Annelie). I have now changed my mind and it is Her Demonic Angel. No doubt about it.
Erin is the sister of Amelia (Her Guardian Angel) and has been taken by the devil and is being held in a cell in Hell.
Amelia decides that the most expendable person (cos she doesn't like him), who is able to get the job done and rescue Erin is a Hells' Angel called Veiron, whom we met in Her Warrior Angel.
I'm afraid to say that the reason Her Guardian Angel is my least favourite of the series is because i absolutely detest Amelia. Hate to say it but she is a sanctimonious old cow. Anyway.............
Veiron agrees to fly to the rescue , cos actually he is a really nice guy, and on the return trip Veiron and Erin find that they actually like one another. A lot! He is a bad boy with a heart and she suits him down to a T. She has her own style going and they make a really quirky couple. He looks after Erin but battles with feelings of not being good enough for her and in turn Erin adores everything about Veiron, but , hey whats not to like?
I like Erins character, she's gutsy and speaks up for her man while Amelia is constantly trying to wreck any sort of relationship between the two of them. Its just a shame that the devil and his minions keep trying to kill them!
The story is nice combination of romance and action, plenty of both. With the rest of the series,the stories although enjoyable, are not particuarly involved, but there is quite a bit more to this one and that gets that extra star from me. Because it was MORE.
We get to meet some of the characters from earlier books such as Apollyon who is great in this, also Einar and Taylor (Her Warrior Angel) and of course Marcus and Amelia. They each play their part in this story along with a few new faces as well.
They are not based in a city this time, but on a gorgeous paradise island surrounded by beautiful turquoise seas. Quite a few plot twists and turns in this book make it look as though it might end on a cliffie which made it all the more enjoyable as it wasn't too predictable.
As usual Felicitys' storytelling flows as you turn the pages without realising, and for me that makes Her Demonic Angel the first 5 star of the series.