5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, very satisfied
Published 18 months ago by Joe

1.0 out of 5 stars don't fit properly
This product has been reposted.

They do not fit my cx870 properly so therefore they come loose quite easily and the sound isolation is poor.
Published 22 months ago by Mr. Jma Pearson

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, very satisfied, 21 Dec 2012
I feel I should write a review because I disagree with the other reviews so much! I was almost put off buying this product because the reviews were so bad. I'd lost one of the original buds for my CX870 head phone and these were the only replacements I could find anywhere, so for the price I thought it was worth a go as the head phone are totally useless without. They arrived prompt in a pack off 6 and fit probably better that the originals! They are ever so slightly different in shape and made from a very slightly different (harder) type of rubber but feel very similar in my ear. I've been using them for three weeks now and have had no problems with, them. Saved me spending another 60quid on a new pair and now I've got some spares.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't fit properly, 15 Sep 2012
This product has been reposted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 3 April 2014
Rich In Jersey "Rich" (Jersey, Channel ISlands) - See all my reviews
Bought these as I knew it was a matter of time before I lost one. Perfect fit. I would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the originals but worth the low price, 14 Jan 2014
tl;dr: not perfect, but good enough

Frankly I think these replacement tips aren't even made to fit this earphone model: the "ridge" that keeps the tips in place does not exactly line up with the "valley" in these replacement tips.

However, since material is a little bit tougher, they stay in place anyway.

I think these medium tips might be slightly smaller than the original medium sized ones. In my case that wasn't a problem, although I was more comfortable with the original size.

Given that I paid 4 pounds to get these, this is all fine - at least I can use my earphones again. Would've liked something of higher quality and fitting better, but you can't expect that for such a specific product for this price.

EDIT: after having used them a couple of weeks now, I stand by the above. they're not perfect, but what'd you expect for 4 pounds? at least i can use my earbuds again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the value, 10 Sep 2013
Great item considering how much was paid, not quite as comfy fit as the original sennheiser buds, but does the job

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, if slightly imperfectly., 16 May 2013
the buds seem to be missing an inner groove so never slick into place like the originals, they do however stay on, and are a little tougher than the original set.

2.0 out of 5 stars not large, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: StoreONE Silicone Tips for Sennheiser CX870(i) CX880(i) CX980(i) Earphones (Large) (Electronics)
These are listed as large, yet they are smaller than the large CX870 buds. As I NEED the larger buds this has been a pretty pointless purchase and I am losing A LOT of bass.