Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 5 July 2014
This looked promising but I am struggling to finish it. It just isn't holding my interest or getting me really involved in the plot and characters. Disappointing.
on 28 September 2014
Although I enjoyed this book, I found myself being frustrated with the present day characters and just wanting to read more about the characters from the 1940's.
on 17 February 2015
Gripping from the start, characters nicely written ( Marcus a but two dimensional) I really enjoyed this book and would look for more by this author
on 10 November 2014
My grandparents lived around this area,although this was a sad story it brought HAPPY memories for me......enjoyed this lovely book ..............
on 24 June 2014
An interesting story line spanning extant generations and written in a comfortable style. It will appeal to anyone engaged with family history.
on 27 June 2014
it was brilliant a real page turner couldnt put it down i would recomend this book to thrill seekers it will keep you on the edge of your seat
on 1 July 2014
I don't really know what I thought about this book. It took me a while to get I to it and at times I didn't think I would read all of it. It wasn't as gripping as others I have read but I did get to the end.
on 3 August 2014
I found this book hard to put down and even when I did it played on my mind.
A gripping story with very real characters and emotions.
on 23 June 2014
absolutely lovely story when I finished it I shed a tear it was so well written and plausable one of the best I have read for a long time
on 8 July 2014
Ok book was a good story a good holiday read easy read cheap and cheerful .would recommend it to anybody looking for a holiday read.