on 14 September 2012
Jessica the Nudist is a book that will raise a few eyebrows although it is not what I would call a really strong adult content. Certainly no worse than Fifty Shades of Grey, and starts off in an almost humorous manner that I really liked. It is well written and has a simple yet enjoyable storyline that flows well with another character Ajay being introduced early on and he soon becomes Jessica's lover, which gives a romance dimension to the story. Yes it is short but then a story that leaves you wanting for more is a good thing. For a free book well worth a read as fun and enjoyable with a touch of naughtiness.
on 12 May 2014
Great I enjoy reading this book as I am interested in nudist as would like to s nudist holiday only gone nude in garden. This is worth reading if you are interested.
on 23 September 2014
Rubbish plot, nothing to do with nudism in the real world. I didn't find it particularly well written and it is in need of a red pen edit.
on 28 January 2013
a good book from the perspective of a young womans journey into natureism and her erotic adventure on the way
on 20 December 2014
Fairly likely which maked it more enjoyable.
on 4 July 2015
Poor
on 24 March 2013
Allthough a naturist, I did not enjoy this book.. something is not quite right with it, not sure what it is.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse