5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Great product for black iPhone 5, probably the best.

Texture is amazing, color has the same shining effect like the iPhone texture so it blends in perfectly.
Fits great, no loose parts and cut-outs are done perfectly :)

Published 23 months ago by Mihovil

1.0 out of 5 stars it's not as nice as it looks on the screen when purchasing
This case that I ordered fir my iPhone 5s was not what I expected well what would I expect with the price I got it from, the packaging was ok but the case it self had scratches on it, it's not as nice as it looks on the screen when purchasing. I won't be ording with this seller again..
Published 8 months ago by nurcem merkan

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 July 2013
Mihovil (Zagreb, Croatia) - See all my reviews
Great product for black iPhone 5, probably the best.

Fits great, no loose parts and cut-outs are done perfectly :)

Shipping is great too. This item is the cheapest on the British Amazon (co.uk) rather than any other Amazon I've checked (German .de and USA .com) and there's no extra shipping fee even do it ships quickly from Texas, USA.

Buy it! There's no any other case that's quality like this one here :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Remember to remove the two protective films!, 19 Jan. 2015
Like some other reviewers I was initially very disappointed with the condition of the case. The clear perspex case looked scratched and in very poor condition. On closer inspection (and after reading the sticker!) I realized there are TWO protective films on both sides of the case that need to be removed before you use it. It is a tricky operation, but after it's done you will find a perfectly clear scratch free case ready to protect your phone. I've also read about people having problems removing the sticker - but the sticker is stuck to the removable film , not the actual case. I'm pleased with this purchase and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but doesn't stay like that for long, 10 July 2014
The cases look nice at first, not the greatest material though and over time starts to change colour unfortunately with the champagne colour. It does have a little bit for you to attach phone charms and covers the power and volume buttons which is good for protecting them from dust. It does offer some drop protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars The case comes with an EXCELLENT laser-cut, crystal-clear screen protector that is applied very ..., 9 April 2015
Dr Jon Agirre "Jonesie" (York, North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
First: I've seen that most people order a screen protector when getting their case. Don't do that! The case comes with an EXCELLENT laser-cut, crystal-clear screen protector that is applied very easily. The finger slides very comfortably. Overall, a complete underdog that would warrant purchase in its own.

Second: The case is transparent, meaning it will light up with flash notifications!!! Check my picture!!!

Third: The case is excellent. Rigid back, gel-like sides, just one junction (lower left corner) and good fit. The buttons are very responsive, the openings leave plenty of space for the speakers and the raised bevel protects the screen nicely without getting in the way while you're doing something onscreen. Do check my pictures for seeing how it looks like from some different angles to the ones featured on the official pics.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too bulky, very sleek, light weight and secures the device well, 29 Jun. 2014
I'd used many other covers before but particular liked this one, as it is nice and sleek, with transparent back and and yet completely protects the device very well. I must accidently dropped my phone a numerous times and still intact and safe. Will surely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prep it properly!, 11 Jan. 2015
Just received mine and its perfect. I was quite worried by some of the negative reviews - item was scratched, cloudy, counterfeit etc, but I think what those reviewers failed to realise is that there are TWO films, inside and out, that need to be removed before you use the case. Failure to remove one or other does indeed render the case unattractive and 'used' looking. I found the process of getting the film off quite awkward - you need to CAREFULLY scratch away with a sharp object at a corner to get purchase on the film, but then it comes away quite easily and the perspex is revealed to be beautifully scratch free.

Haven't dropped the phone yet so no comment about how robust the case is but it seems pretty solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 31 Oct. 2013
Wow this is good for the money. price was so low it almost put me off.
Perfect fit for the 5S. it really does look the part and adds minimal bulk. The buttons work well, the little corner feet give it some distance from the surface when you lay it down. It feels nice. The clear plastic has not scratched after a few weeks of 'in handbag' use. I didnt bother put a picture in it, why would you when you have the back of a 5S to display :)

If only they could make one for the ipad too.

Genuinely a brilliant case. Absolutely take a punt on this. It is so worth buying.
Best I've seen so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it claims!, 20 Nov. 2013
I waited around a month after ordering this from Amazon before reviewing it to ensure I was confident my great initial impressions were well founded. The case fits the iPhone 5S perfectly and does not cause any problems with access to buttons, charging port or muffle the speaker and microphone. It looks great and the clear back still allows some of the iPhone design through the case whilst still giving protection.

Unfortunately my 5S took a large drop onto pavement yesterday and yet there isn't a sign of impact anywhere. Neither the case or the iPhone have any damage despite bouncing onto the screen side (I have an Expert Shield screen protector fitted also to protect the screen). I am really pleased with how well this case works considering the design which doesn't add much bulk or weight at all to the phone and will be purchasing the same case for my new personal phone which has just arrived (Nexus 5) as I am very confident that Ringke's protection works as advertised.

I would definitely recommend this case to anyone with a phone they would hate to see dented or with a shattered screen because of a moment's clumsiness.

1.0 out of 5 stars it's not as nice as it looks on the screen when purchasing, 5 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this at the same time as another case ..., 28 July 2014
I bought this at the same time as another case, just to try it, i wasn't very sure I'd be using it all the time and I was really excited about the other case, but once I tried it, I didn't even try the other case, it's still in its package waiting for its moment to shine