5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Great product for black iPhone 5, probably the best.

Texture is amazing, color has the same shining effect like the iPhone texture so it blends in perfectly.
Fits great, no loose parts and cut-outs are done perfectly :)

Published 14 months ago by Mihovil

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality easily scratched and cracked
Published 8 months ago by MRS J LI

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 July 2013
Mihovil (Zagreb, Croatia) - See all my reviews
Great product for black iPhone 5, probably the best.

Fits great, no loose parts and cut-outs are done perfectly :)

Shipping is great too. This item is the cheapest on the British Amazon (co.uk) rather than any other Amazon I've checked (German .de and USA .com) and there's no extra shipping fee even do it ships quickly from Texas, USA.

Buy it! There's no any other case that's quality like this one here :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 Jan 2014
Really excellent well designed case! The lock button feels almost exactly the same as the button on the button on the actual phone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it claims!, 20 Nov 2013
Mr. David M. Bell (Penrith) - See all my reviews
I waited around a month after ordering this from Amazon before reviewing it to ensure I was confident my great initial impressions were well founded. The case fits the iPhone 5S perfectly and does not cause any problems with access to buttons, charging port or muffle the speaker and microphone. It looks great and the clear back still allows some of the iPhone design through the case whilst still giving protection.

Unfortunately my 5S took a large drop onto pavement yesterday and yet there isn't a sign of impact anywhere. Neither the case or the iPhone have any damage despite bouncing onto the screen side (I have an Expert Shield screen protector fitted also to protect the screen). I am really pleased with how well this case works considering the design which doesn't add much bulk or weight at all to the phone and will be purchasing the same case for my new personal phone which has just arrived (Nexus 5) as I am very confident that Ringke's protection works as advertised.

I would definitely recommend this case to anyone with a phone they would hate to see dented or with a shattered screen because of a moment's clumsiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... clear back version of this cover and its just beautiful. It was very keen not to cover up ..., 25 Jun 2014
I purchased the clear back version of this cover and its just beautiful. It was very keen not to cover up the aesthetics of the phone and I must say this case does the job perfectly.

Additionally, the plastic back itself is quite scratch resistant, and has raised corners on the back so that the back doesn't scratch either. So the cover still looks new after 6 months of use, the colour hasn't faded in the slightest and the cover doesn't scratch my phone as many other covers do.

The bumper came with a cut out cardboard for putting your own picture on the back however I've not used this yet as I like the phone neat.

Ps my phone is the space grey 5s, and I have the grey bumper - it looks really slick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality iPhone protective case,, 25 Jan 2014
Value for money, serves purpose very well, quality product, snug fit & easy to install - affords iPhone 5s protection from scratches & impact if accidentally dropped. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 28 Oct 2013
After reading excellent reviews regarding this product I ordered one of my own and after a prompt delivery I am happy to say that the Ringke Fusion is a perfect fit for the Iphone 5s. The only thing that would make me even happier would be to have a front screen protector included.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking case, 18 July 2014
Superbly designed case which really compliments the iPhone's design. The case is thin enough to keep the shape of the phone and benefits from a nice semi-reflective coating which provides a decent texture when you hold the phone. The only downsides of this case are a) it's a bit slippery to hold, and b) it's very thin so it would offer little protection if dropped. But those points aside, I'm a very happy customer and will be buying another one of these cases in a different colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product. Brought it with me for a hike, 7 July 2014
Brilliant product. Brought it with me for a hike, excellent production, not a scratch even I have drop it once or twice. (Luckily not screen facing down though)

It feel very slim given that the protection provided. If you prefer a slim cases, better go for the RINGKE SLIM, but that case wont offer you the same sort of protection that the FUSION does. especially the top and bottom of the phone. Perfectly cut holes for socket and earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product at cheap price, 29 July 2014
I probably might have an OCD in selecting and buying things as I'm a very fussy person, didn't expect much from an online purchasing but have got to give a good review on this one though. I purchased this as a replacement case for my iPhone5, the first one costs me £25.00 with just the case itself. This new one costs me a lot less and much better in quality, slimmer, more durable with a free screen protector. I'm very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality easily scratched and cracked, 28 Jan 2014
I'm very careful with my iPhone but will still occasionally drop my phone onto carpeted areas in the house. After only 2 weeks use and maybe less than 6 drops the back of protector is all scratched up and with a few cracks on it. The drops haven't been from a high point. Just when for example taking out of pocket and slips from hand. The cracks and scratches are annoyingly noticeable to feel so will be purchasing something of better quality. Not this. Very disappointed with quality.