5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Really excellent well designed case! The lock button feels almost exactly the same as the button on the button on the actual phone!
Published 10 months ago by Matt O'Brien

3.0 out of 5 stars and is infinitely better than all the previous ones I've used
A quality case which does everything it says. and is infinitely better than all the previous ones I've used. I particularly like the moulded buttons for volume and power which make it much easier to power the phone on and off. BUT because of the three holed design of the lightning cable and micorophone openings at the base of the phone, it means you can't insert the...
Published 3 months ago by L. Hale

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 July 2013
Mihovil (Zagreb, Croatia) - See all my reviews
Great product for black iPhone 5, probably the best.

Texture is amazing, color has the same shining effect like the iPhone texture so it blends in perfectly.
Fits great, no loose parts and cut-outs are done perfectly :)

Shipping is great too. This item is the cheapest on the British Amazon (co.uk) rather than any other Amazon I've checked (German .de and USA .com) and there's no extra shipping fee even do it ships quickly from Texas, USA.

Buy it! There's no any other case that's quality like this one here :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The next best thing to no case at all, 10 Oct 2014
Rolo "rolo211" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Here's the dilemma - the iPhone 5S is a beautiful object, so you want to protect it. But as soon as you put a case on it, it's not so beautiful. The Ringke Slim is a minimal case - it's simply a matte black plastic shell that fits the back and sides. Does it protect? Yes. Does it protect enough? Pass - luckily I haven't had to put it to the test yet.

Simple as it is, the case is precision made and fits the phone perfectly (if it didn't it would be overpriced for a thin bit of plastic made in Korea). The matte black finish looks smart and is keeping with the design of the phone. I've used it with a tempered glass screen protector (the Aukey Amzdeal) rather than the supplied plastic screen protector and it works well - the edges of the case are just below flush with the top of the screen protector. This will probably not protect the phone if you drop it but it will leave the phone pristine and unscratched.

If you'd rather not have a case at all but want to protect the phone from scratches, this is the one to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it claims!, 20 Nov 2013
Mr. David M. Bell (Penrith) - See all my reviews
I waited around a month after ordering this from Amazon before reviewing it to ensure I was confident my great initial impressions were well founded. The case fits the iPhone 5S perfectly and does not cause any problems with access to buttons, charging port or muffle the speaker and microphone. It looks great and the clear back still allows some of the iPhone design through the case whilst still giving protection.

Unfortunately my 5S took a large drop onto pavement yesterday and yet there isn't a sign of impact anywhere. Neither the case or the iPhone have any damage despite bouncing onto the screen side (I have an Expert Shield screen protector fitted also to protect the screen). I am really pleased with how well this case works considering the design which doesn't add much bulk or weight at all to the phone and will be purchasing the same case for my new personal phone which has just arrived (Nexus 5) as I am very confident that Ringke's protection works as advertised.

I would definitely recommend this case to anyone with a phone they would hate to see dented or with a shattered screen because of a moment's clumsiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product. Brought it with me for a hike, 7 July 2014
Brilliant product. Brought it with me for a hike, excellent production, not a scratch even I have drop it once or twice. (Luckily not screen facing down though)

It feel very slim given that the protection provided. If you prefer a slim cases, better go for the RINGKE SLIM, but that case wont offer you the same sort of protection that the FUSION does. especially the top and bottom of the phone. Perfectly cut holes for socket and earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality iPhone protective case,, 25 Jan 2014
Value for money, serves purpose very well, quality product, snug fit & easy to install - affords iPhone 5s protection from scratches & impact if accidentally dropped. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product at cheap price, 29 July 2014
I probably might have an OCD in selecting and buying things as I'm a very fussy person, didn't expect much from an online purchasing but have got to give a good review on this one though. I purchased this as a replacement case for my iPhone5, the first one costs me £25.00 with just the case itself. This new one costs me a lot less and much better in quality, slimmer, more durable with a free screen protector. I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars I need a case that looks good - tick, 2 Oct 2014
I need a case that doesn't get stuck when I'm pulling it out of my pocket - tick!
I need a case that can survive everyday knocks and drops - tick!
I need a case that fits the phone snugly - tick!
I need a case that looks good - tick!

If there is any negative at all it is that I prefer the feel of the soft gel cases, this one is much more hard plastic.

Very well made for a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 28 Oct 2013
After reading excellent reviews regarding this product I ordered one of my own and after a prompt delivery I am happy to say that the Ringke Fusion is a perfect fit for the Iphone 5s. The only thing that would make me even happier would be to have a front screen protector included.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 28 Jun 2014
bought an iphone 5S recently and wanted a cover which can actually show off the gold colour but didn't want to go for the full clear covers as they develop yellow tinge overtime, this is great as has a champagne gold colour border which is flexible and a hard clear back, also cut out very well on edges for easy access to charging point etc.