5.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda watch
This watch is one of the best watches I have ever purchased and at 39.99 worth ever penny. Looks more expensive than it is. The face of the watch is large but light weight. I you want a watch that looks expensive without the price tag then this is the one.
Published 9 months ago by Joeyboy

1.0 out of 5 stars no good
Cheap and nasty - felt like very low quality metal used kept catch my wrist hairs - returned straight away for a refund
Published 11 days ago by Nino

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda watch, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Stainless Steel Bracelet 3064 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value, 1 Aug 2013
Previous watch became useless when winder fell out. This watch was cheaper than a repair. Good solid feel and great to wear for work and leisure.

4.0 out of 5 stars sekonda 3064 watch, 13 Oct 2012
Nice watch, lightweight, bracelet just fitted my wrist, compared to other watches from well known makes they have saved money by not providing as many links on the bracelet, so if you have a fat wrist it may not fit without getting extra links, which seems to suggest you have to send the watch off as they do not send you the extra links - pain in the neck if you have to!

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 5 April 2014
Nino (Berks, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and..., 3 April 2014
gagavouzis (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I have this watch for less than 3 months. The past three weeks I've noticed condensed moisture in it and as the time goes by, the moisture increases. I don't think I have to write any other comment. Just don't buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, 26 Feb 2014
a masterpiece of a watch i treated myself for my birthday and was not disappointed everytime i wear it out i get compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you very pleased, 19 Jan 2014
very pleased with the watch it is what is described and is a very well made and stylish watch very happy and it came perfectly on time

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for it's value, 16 Jan 2014
Bought as a gift for my father that loved it. It has a very nice design but the materials are not first class. However, no regrets. For the price is a very good watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 8 Jan 2014
The winder regularly pops out meaning the watch stops, until you notice it and reset the time and push the winder back in. Worst Sekonda I've had, and I've had about 5/6 over the years

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like it should cost more than ~40, 22 Dec 2013
K. Taylor (York, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been looking for a chunky chronograph for a while now, but since I already have a watch I wasn't willing to spend a large amount of money for a second. When I spotted the 3064 I was impressed by the reviews, many of which said it looked like a much more expensive watch. It was enough to convince me to order it, and I'm glad I did.

This really does look like a watch that should cost more than bargain basement money. The gaps in the folded links of the band give away the (relative to a high end watch) budget materials and construction, but it would be difficult for anyone but an enthusiast to find any evidence that this isn't an expensive timepiece. I love it, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›