5.0 out of 5 stars very good
not too bulky, fits really well. and overall looks good. it now has protection and still does not look huge in my pocket.
Published 18 months ago by Nick h

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small
Published 9 months ago by Sandy

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Quality Armour Snap-On Case Hard Back Cover For iPhone 4 4S Black & Screen Guard (Electronics)
I ordered this because I thought it would be a nice sleek, protective cover to my iPhone4. I would have preferred a shiny cover but the matte look was fine and I was happy to order on this basis. My complaint is that the supposed iPhone4/4s case was far too small!! It does not fit my iPhone4 and my new cover has been consigned to the bin after numerous efforts to get the flippin' thing to fit!! Judging by the many 5* comments for this product I seem to be in the minority. Please can I have a replacement or a refund???

1.0 out of 5 stars It Broke!, 26 Nov 2013
Hello, I received my phone case about a week ago and was really happy with it until a large part of the corner snapped off and I couldn't use it anymore. I hadn't dropped it or played with it at all which makes me think it was a bit flimsy and not as good as other reviews have said it was. I'm really disappointed as I really liked the case and was lead to believe it would be durable and last. If I could please be sent another case free of charge I would be satisfied instead of leaving bad reviews on your page. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and useless, 29 Nov 2013
very fast delivery just a shame about the quality of the product. ive had my phone for months and its like new so thought id get this cover to keep it that way but the case broke the day I got it. it broke easily in my pocket without dropping it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 12 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Has potential!, 5 Sep 2013
This cover would be perfect. However, the width is too small to 'snap-on' to my iPhone 4s. the rubber feel is great and I have had no concerns with it flaking off. Though the seller might consider getting thicker ones then maybe I would buy again.
2 extra stars for customer service. the seller contacted me about my query and said they will try and fix it and because I am dissatisfied they will give me a refund. thanks. cant fault them on service at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke within weeks, 1 Sep 2013
Liked it when it first came.
In a week the matt finish mostly peeled off.
Then week 2 the corner cracked then chipped off.

Cheap yes but doesnt do its job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says!, 23 Aug 2013
5 stars because it is exactly what it says. Its not bad quality, its a great phone case for the price and I would recommend it. As good as the more expensive £20 ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars effective to protect my iphone 4, 22 July 2013
Being new to an iphone I wanted cheap easy protection, in future I may replace this with a leather cover however, at the moment it is just what is required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case great price, 16 July 2013
Strong nice looking case which doesn't prevent me from having good signal. Sturdy and lightweight compared to other cases I've seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Great Case, 20 Jun 2013
JJ MULLINS "JJM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Cases like these are all that I've ever used on my iPhone - this is a latest and it looks like a good one.