on 16 June 2016
Lots of big pictures and little text. The artwork is nice but found was just starting to get intersting when it ended. i was like is that it. Good artwork, little story. Don't know if i will look for a volume 2.
on 25 August 2015
It gets two stars because I found the story unimaginative and the characters a little one dimensional the art work doesn't work well in black and white overall the best thing about this story is the title.
on 30 May 2014
Fun and undemanding with some nice art and an interesting love craft meets resident evil vibe. Some of the dialogue could be a little tighter but it's a small gripe. I look forward to the next instalment.
on 13 December 2013
simply amazing comic (manga), excellent plot and detail. i recommend it to everyone! the graphics are superb and well drawn (i couldnt hope to ever draw like that). it really is an outstanding comic!
on 4 January 2015
Zombies zombies ZOMBIES!!!
I've read a lot of survival horror books related to zombies. I have to say this is one amazing zombie story. So reading the next, I need to know what will happen.
on 5 January 2014
I rated this book 5 stars because of its intense plot line and amazing art work. The excitement you get from reading this graphic novel makes you want to finish the whole series in one night!
on 8 November 2013
Love the illustrations. It is a beautifully crafted book. I had stopped reading zombie apocalypse as they were all so samey but this kept my attention right the way through
on 29 December 2013
Awesome:fast paced,action packed and gorgeous manga style artwork.If your a fan of resident evil ect you will love it and such a good price.Can't wait for volume 3
on 4 January 2015
The artwork was absolutely beautiful, really smooth and pretty. And an amazing story. Plus all the characters were well drawn and the monsters were beautiful.
on 9 June 2016
Awesome read, I got really into it. Shame there aren't any more chapters so far! Got me very interested in the story and can't wait for future releases :D