on 20 January 2013
A fantastic computer to replace my old one which had travelled that ether highway . I have used this for 4 weeks now and love it, love it, love it........................it takes my games, my music, my graphic programmes without any hitches and was so easy to set up. The graphics are wonderful and the machine is so quiet. The keyboard is basic and I would have liked something a bit better for my money. So far so good - I am delighted with this machine.

I have to say that this is a replacement for the first one I ordered - that one died after 3 weeks - just unfortunate for me it had a fault on it - but it died the week before christmas - and Amazon were amazing - they replaced it straight away and the new one arrived the next morning the 21st December - what service - thank you Amazon you were fantastic.
on 29 March 2016
Mediocre... cheap components, replacing and upgrading is a nightmare.