on 8 April 2013
We have found the G3 to be very impressive on all points.
We don't find it noisy at all as others seem to have done, it connected to our router within seconds.
So basically it is a PnP,,,,,,, BUT!, it would not start to begin with so my wife did a search on her iPhone and found other people have had the same problem, so after the 3rd attempt it booted up so I stopped preparing the box to send it back!.

It would be nice if there were a booklet or something to advise people of this, and that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars.
So we have no other issues apart from the fact our son has now migrated from his Xbox in his bedroom to downstairs to play games on it, .But the upside is we now see him more often,:).

2014
My Acer has had a problem with the DVD re-writer/burner.I must add it is still under warranty.

I spoke to Amazon, they said I should speak to Trusted Tech,the supplier, Trusted Tech said I should speak to Acer....
When i spoke to Acer and they wanted £40 up front to do an online hands on check on my Acer, they said if it was a hardware problem I would get a refund and a replacement dvd drive/burner, but if it was software they would keep the £40 as it was not their fault.
So I contacted Trusted Tech and the eventual result after lots of exchanged e-mails , it WAS an Acer policy to ask for £40 up front, .

So considering that a new DVD Drive/Burner is only £16, thats the option I chose and yes I know it will negate the last Month of my my warranty but every thing else on the Acer is top class.

See one answered question