5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good shampoo for children!, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Johnson's Baby Detangling Shampoo 2 x 500ml (1000ml Shampoo) (Personal Care)
I really like this shampoo for washing my three girls (aged 6,2 and 10mths) hair..
They all have some form of excema and especially my oldest daughter used to hate having her hair washed with other products we've tried..Most of them always used to itch her scalp and make it sore so hair washing was always last on the list for me and her..but since starting solely using Johnsons products they have been great so far!
Would definetly recommend this shampoo to others.
Also I'm so pleased that I can simply order them on Amazon as we live in Helsinki (haven't found this here) so I used to buy them when in London visiting family and friends but it's a lot easier this way :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the kids.. Great for me!, 19 Nov. 2013
I find this shampoo doesn't overdry the kids hair like the original yellow bottle sometimes can. Smells lovely and washes out nicely. I use it occasionally too :)
Keep looking for amazon special offers on this.. I got two big bottles for £3 recently. Much cheaper than in the shops.

Ok another confession. Great to wash my make up brushes with aswell as it's so mild and cleans so well. Will never be without a bottle of this in the house for many reasons!

4.0 out of 5 stars baby detangling shampoo, 29 July 2013
it okay,dont really see any much different as before.but i would still recommend it as it might work in a much better way,than how it work for me.the price is perfect.quick delivery no problem what so ever.thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars shampoo, 26 Dec. 2014
nice product good price prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Nov. 2014