5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
This is the best female version of the song i've heard. Her voice was made for this song. Very sumptuous.
Published 17 months ago by M. Gribby

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue Velvet via Cloud Player YUK
HI

BRILLIANT TRACK...stunning performance

Published 22 months ago by Molly the dog

4.0 out of 5 stars Favourite, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Blue Velvet (MP3 Download)
Hadn't heard of this artist till saw advert on TV. Blue Velvet by Bobby Vinton has been a favourite of mine. This is an unusual version but in a style I like, might consider buying more of her stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Feb 2013
M. Gribby (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Feb 2013
D. Ingram "doug" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Velvet (MP3 Download)
God I love this woman's voice! She's so different from the usual crap that is pushed onto us by bloody Simon Cowall's XFactory rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goosebumps!!!, 12 Nov 2012
L. Mumford (Wiltshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Velvet (MP3 Download)
Not a big fan of the lady in question but heard this version on tv advert and loved it. Like the song anyway but her version is sensual and gives me goosebumps. The vocals leave you with a haunting feeling and the track really holds your attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really captivating cover version, 15 Oct 2012
Andromeda Descendent (Tarn Vedra) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Blue Velvet (MP3 Download)
Hmmm. Got to balance this review score out. One star from someone who didn't like the track I could understand, but the other reviewer is just making a point about Cloud Player - which DOES let you download files to your PC, so it's not even a valid point.

This is a cover version of a really great song and Lana sings it beautifully in the same persona / vocal style she uses on Born To Die (if that comment puzzles you, I should say I've also heard her early stuff, which is great and should be released, but is in a quite different vocal style). It's also got the same signature-production as the album, but if you can look past getting fed up of the same production tricks time and again you'll discover she has a really enthralling vocal on this. I think the track may also be on the upcoming Born To Die - The Paradise Edition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue Velvet via Cloud Player YUK, 3 Oct 2012
HI

BRILLIANT TRACK...stunning performance

I bought the track online, opened up the Amazon Downloader only to be told it was out of date, dowloaded the updated version of Amazon Downloader, went to download the track I had found, only to find the only way I could get to it was via Cloud Player. I did not want cloud palyer....I wanted the track I paid for on my pc in my music files. I did not have the option to not go to Cloud Player. Am not happy with Amazon, will buy my music elsewhere from now on. I complained to Amazon...no answer yet...
Pity Amazon spoilt the track....

Blue Velvet